• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sectachrome

sectachrome

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 07:13 AM

So I just recently started playing online, and I have to say it kinda sucks. I dont think its really the games fault at all, more so the way people play it. There doesnt seem to be any kind of strategy involved. It always just ends up in a shotgun clusterfuck. Not really at all the way the single player is played. Anyone else agree?

#2 dsenart

dsenart

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b

Posted 19 March 2007 - 01:54 PM

thats because your getting your @$$ kicked.. learn to play then come back and comment.

#3 Kramer987

Kramer987

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 337 posts
  • Interests:i love to mod :)
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 19 March 2007 - 03:18 PM

i agree. its very disappointing. people just use either the shotgun or the sniper rifle and do the same thing every time. either some lame melee or something else annoying. the game was a LOT of fun in the first 2 weeks. now it is absolutely horrid. NHL07 is turning into the same thing. it is becoming far less strategy and good gameplay a lot more using tricks to gain the advantage. tricks off the faceoff, same shot every time into the same corner with it going in every time, etc. games simply lose their appeal because everyone is all about winning insteady of playing a fun game, and, in order to win they just play either cheap or in a way that wasn't intended. i'm not saying they should stop, i'm just saying that is the nature of things. that's why i've put down my 360 until virtua tennis comes out so that i can play god of war 2. that's a fun game.

maybe then i'll do a little more nhl07, and then maybe hit up rayman or maybe that exansion to oblivion. i've never actually played oblivion at all, so could be a good time to start.

Edited by Kramer987, 19 March 2007 - 03:19 PM.

#4 Sachmo

Sachmo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 21 March 2007 - 01:08 AM

ok then don't play it online... im sure you guys not playing the game online is not gonna affect any of the gears of war population jester.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users