jcdenton2003

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 364 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 16 March 2007 - 11:28 AM

This game feels rushed to me.. The fact you can walk through most objects and there isnt any real interaction with people in the game and your char.. The way the AI just feels so... predictable and stupid at times Eg: when your shooting at them and the dont even notice they just stand there or carry on shooting unarmed people. Also i get a real feeling of being tied down to a set path. Graphics arnt bad tho..

#2 BoNg420

BoNg420

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,809 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 16 March 2007 - 11:57 AM

It was originally released in Japan, so they probably just did a few changes to the game, so even the jap version could be like that. Who knows. You would think they really wouldnt have to do much but change the region and the audio for english voices.

#3 jcdenton2003

jcdenton2003

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 364 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 19 March 2007 - 02:45 PM

I dont just mean the conversion i mean the whole game.. Iv been playing if for abit longer now and its hard not to notice its faults.. The worst AI iv seen in years its pathetic, objects just appearing right in front of you. No clipping on objects like table and boxes and some cars.. Crappy animation.. oh and if you get a chance look at the water effects.. its just a texture that moves really slow.. no real effect at all.

But the tornado power its amazing!!!!

Edited by jcdenton2003, 19 March 2007 - 02:46 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users