• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 logan629

logan629

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 12:26 AM

Hey guys sorry for sounding like a newbie,, BUT i modde dmy xbox like 3 yrs ago, and i just got a nother box, and new ex-ce3 chip, i didnt put the chip in yet,
My question is ..with out the chip in i cant FTP into the UN-MOdded box Its been so long since i set one up, I FORGOT how,, can some one refesh my f)(*^d up memory please,

#2 o The Drizzle o

o The Drizzle o

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 420 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 18 March 2007 - 12:29 AM

you can ftp, just download one of the evox saves that merely runs it. but im guessing to install it, install it, get a flash program (i forget what i used, but it was one where you put that disc in, it read it, ejected that disc, then you had to put the bios disc in, it then closed, and flashed the chip, then turned off), im guessing youll need to do something like that. unless the new chip have a ftp server built in where you can flash it via ftp. im not sure though, since its a xecuter, you could try that section.

#3 logan629

logan629

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 12:46 AM

Thnx ill try that , See i cant remebe rif i coppyed my original xbox HD after i put the chip in or before. im going to be putting a 250 gig HD .. But like i said been a while since i did this and i dont want to screw up my oem HD

#4 o The Drizzle o

o The Drizzle o

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 420 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 18 March 2007 - 12:50 AM

install the chip, reflash it (you can do it over ftp or http, saw it on the xecuter page), then just make a evox boot disc, run it, transfer everything over to your computer. put in the new one, set up however you want (you slayers if you want), then ftp the orginal stuff back over that you need. like save games im guessing

#5 logan629

logan629

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 01:00 AM

Thnx Drizz. ill let you know how it comes out.

by the way adult swim and the A/T/H/F rocks,, never miss it, lolol

#6 P_GR

P_GR

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 04:42 PM

Why not just softmod instead - it cheap (you can do it your self - requires only 10 EURO for the right game - and you don't need to take the box apart.

I have not experienced any advantages with my chipped box vs my 2 soft-modded boxes.

#7 logan629

logan629

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 05:41 PM

didnt know you could, acculy,,butt thnx, I kinda like the chip, i have one box done with the X-chip, and not the new one will have the executor 3 ce, with the lcd. but thats a good idea anyway, thnx.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users