#751 Jezz_X

Jezz_X

X-S Knowledgebase

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,531 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:none

Posted 16 October 2007 - 10:34 PM

As much as everyone would like it to be its just not possible to use those views out of library mode

#752 -{TETSUO}-

-{TETSUO}-

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 09:34 AM

Hi
Been away from this skin for a while. Just wondering were I can get the latest version from? First page links to the old version I used to have and I keep seeing references to SVN's but no links. Is this an illegal skin? just asking as it seems a tad hard to grab.
Great work by the way.

#753 Jezz_X

Jezz_X

X-S Knowledgebase

• 4,531 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 12:49 PM

QUOTE(-{TETSUO}- @ Oct 18 2007, 07:10 PM) View Post

Hi
Been away from this skin for a while. Just wondering were I can get the latest version from? First page links to the old version I used to have and I keep seeing references to SVN's but no links. Is this an illegal skin? just asking as it seems a tad hard to grab.
Great work by the way.

lol no and just for you here is the latest version make sure you have up to date xbmc
http://blackbolt.x-s...sion_rev959.rar

#754 snoopy22

snoopy22

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 22 October 2007 - 01:58 AM

Where can i get this skin, i dont know how to build it from a svn...

#755 lawdawg0931

lawdawg0931

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 02:28 AM

QUOTE(snoopy22 @ Oct 21 2007, 08:34 PM) View Post

Where can i get this skin, i dont know how to build it from a svn...

LOL.....look at the post above yours! blink.gif

#756 vanRossum

vanRossum

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 13 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 29 October 2007 - 08:59 AM

QUOTE(Jezz_X @ Oct 4 2007, 07:42 AM) View Post

They all got uploaded to a SVN by ninet9mustang here is his post quoted
Either grab them 1 by 1 or use a SVN client to get them all

Up til now I downloaded each icon individually. Not really worthwhile.

Was looking for links everywhere. Leeching with Teleport right now.

Could this be published in a separate posting ? sticky ?

#757 Martomo

Martomo

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b

Posted 29 October 2007 - 09:17 AM

QUOTE(vanRossum @ Oct 29 2007, 09:35 AM) View Post

Up til now I downloaded each icon individually. Not really worthwhile.

Was looking for links everywhere. Leeching with Teleport right now.

Could this be published in a separate posting ? sticky ?

Try using an SVN client, I recommend using TortoiseSVN, check this tutorial written by xboxbox451 on how to use it:

http://xboxbox451.go...ient_guide.html

#758 cayotic

cayotic

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 02:26 PM

I noticed, or couldn't find rather, a link under programs for gamesaves. I have to toggle between VISION and MC360 when I need to back-up a game save to transfer it to my other xbox. It doesn't happen to often but when it does it's annoying.

When using the PM3 theme, would it be possible to add a function to "Picture Information" that would allow the user to change their home background to the picture they are currently viewing. I only ask because sometimes I'm viewing a slideshow and I think, "that would be a nice background." It would add a little more functionality than forcing users to change it in within skin settings only.

Also, could you add a background folder to the skin settings, that way every time you log-on or navigate back to the home screen, it will display a random image. It wouldn't be as disruptive as the random background generator in the XBMC skin CLARITY since the background in VISION is only visable in the home screen.

Just a couple ideas...

#759 Jezz_X

Jezz_X

X-S Knowledgebase

• 4,531 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 10:25 PM

QUOTE(cayotic @ Nov 3 2007, 01:02 AM) View Post

I noticed, or couldn't find rather, a link under programs for gamesaves. I have to toggle between VISION and MC360 when I need to back-up a game save to transfer it to my other xbox. It doesn't happen to often but when it does it's annoying.

you mean like this one
IPB Image

When using the PM3 theme, would it be possible to add a function to "Picture Information" that would allow the user to change their home background to the picture they are currently viewing. I only ask because sometimes I'm viewing a slideshow and I think, "that would be a nice background." It would add a little more functionality than forcing users to change it in within skin settings only.

Just not possible (at least i'm 99.999999% sure)

Also, could you add a background folder to the skin settings, that way every time you log-on or navigate back to the home screen, it will display a random image. It wouldn't be as disruptive as the random background generator in the XBMC skin CLARITY since the background in VISION is only visable in the home screen.

Just a couple ideas...

not going to happen sorry feel free to learn a little skin code and add it yourself

#760 cayotic

cayotic

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 04:14 AM

uhh.gif ^^^

Sorry, I keep forgetting to look in the slider...

I've considered taking the time to learn to skin for XBMC, but quite frankly with a skin as functional as vision available, any attempt at a better one would be feeble at best. love.gif

Now with the ass kissing out of the way biggrin.gif I hope I'm still allowed to make productive suggestions in this thread.

I've been working feverishly to tag my near 40gb music library collection. I love vision's "list 3" view that gives a more accurate description of the mp3 by displaying the genre, year, duration and featured artists.

How about adding a rating display across from the genre title uhh.gif Of course the rating won't be displayed as I've depicted in my screenshot, I only posted multiple ratings to see what it would like aligning to the right where as the genre, year, and duration align to the left.

IPB Image

Another pet peave about this view is the display of the track number during "now playing" mode. It's only usefull to help sort an album in chronilogical order but not when you are using a smart playlist like partymode. I do understand that I can remove %N under settings, but then you have to put it back if your viewing an album. This issue isn't with the skin, nor is it something that can be corrected in vision itself, rather XBMC. Just adding my thoughts to it...

Thanks again for a kick ass skin!

#761 Nextelhalo

Nextelhalo

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 473 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 20 November 2007 - 03:28 AM

Hey guys, i amke a build following the tutorial on the site, everything seems fine but for some reason i cannot FTP this to my box. Not even from XBMC. Any thoughts?

#762 Nextelhalo

Nextelhalo

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 473 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 21 November 2007 - 11:04 PM

Hey guys, i got it figured out, i had to delet MC360 for it to transfer, weird. But i put MC360 right back on and everything is gravy, baller skin by the way. Love it.

#763 Bart_NL

Bart_NL

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6d

Posted 29 November 2007 - 08:23 PM

Ueh, guys?? Is there a manual for this skin?

Just installed but all I get is the scipts-section and the shutdown/reboot-menu.....

Can't find the settings, video or whatever-section..
Any help would be welcome because Vision now starts everytime with my Xbox.

Thanks!

#764 Bart_NL

Bart_NL

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6d

Posted 29 November 2007 - 09:04 PM

oh I forgot.. When the skin loads, the central menu-thing appears and shows the time..
If I change it to left or right, nothing appears in it, so I can't launch anything.
(not even another dash to upload a newer XBMC)

Is there a way to change the used skin by editing a file or something?

#765 Jezz_X

Jezz_X

X-S Knowledgebase

• 4,531 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 10:05 PM

There is a key combo you can use to load default skin (go search the wiki) but if you can ftp in ( if it loads to the skin xbmc has loaded) you can just delete the skin and xbmc will load PM3 next time you boot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users