• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bumangba

bumangba

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 07:32 PM

Is Globe 360 dead? I haven't read anything on it for awhile.... only the nme 1.2.... are they old news or are people just not having any problems with them?

#2 phoerber

phoerber

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 11:55 PM

Man! After looking at the massive amount of wires you have to solder on the Globe 360, I decided to return mine (to Divineo www.divineo.com) to exchange it for the NME360 1.2 I wanted to say publicly that Divineo was more than happy to exchange the GLOBE 360 for the NME chip. I am having a problems getting my backups to work though, and will relay my progress to u guys as it happens. Removing the 470 when I get home from work tonite, wish me luck....

#3 bumangba

bumangba

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 01:00 PM

you're right.... the wires are out of control but it worked perfect for me. The reason i'm asking is, my homie wants to get a chip.... and for the same reson you returned yours, he doesn't want a globe 360. I told him i'd do it, but i don't have an experience with the NME chips.... The Globe chip, after the 1st 2 chips, i got it down packed!

#4 *Ricey*

*Ricey*

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 70 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 22 March 2007 - 05:28 PM

QUOTE(bumangba @ Mar 22 2007, 12:07 PM) View Post

you're right.... the wires are out of control but it worked perfect for me. The reason i'm asking is, my homie wants to get a chip.... and for the same reson you returned yours, he doesn't want a globe 360. I told him i'd do it, but i don't have an experience with the NME chips.... The Globe chip, after the 1st 2 chips, i got it down packed!

to be fair ive been told by another moda that the Xeno is more stable than the nme, less faulty chips etc

not sure myself as never been involved with it, but go xeno rather than nme or globe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users