youdontknow

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 20 March 2007 - 04:47 AM

Hi, this is a project ive been working on but just didnt have the time and money to finish it, even though i was almost done biggrin.gif . well i just had it laying in my room so i decided to sell it.
The motherboard is flashed with modded bios, forgot which ones exactly but they are ones that let you have a hdd over 137gb and boot the xbox without the dvd drive. The power supply cables were extended (see pics below). I changed the big heatsink for the ICEBERQ4 Pro (see pics) to make it smaller and better temp. I lost its original hdd and one that i had upgraded, but i think i still have the 5 backup files in the evox cd i made. Cant really check cause i dont have an extra modded xbox to read the cd. Im also including (4) controller ports, (2) Front Pannel Power Connecter and (2) Eject and Power Buttons. If you have any questions feel free to message me. THANX for looking!!

IPB Image

IPB Image

#2 lucywitdiam0nds

lucywitdiam0nds

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 12:22 AM

Ooh, i'm very interested, how much are you asking? I think id like to continue this project if it isn't too much money, any idea what the version is? Does it still run? Are there any problems that anyone should know about?

#3 youdontknow

youdontknow

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 03:24 AM

naw i wont be asking for too much money but not too little either biggrin.gif tongue.gif
naw how much are you willing to give??
Its version 1.3 or 1.4. it still runs with no problem. and If you have an HDTV i will include some Monster Component HDTV cables too, you'll get a way clearer and better picture!!

#4 youdontknow

youdontknow

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 02:27 AM

anybody?? ill sell it for cheap

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users