X-S Knowledgebase

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,531 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:none

Posted 31 March 2007 - 07:45 PM

Trust me its there
IPB Image
if you don't have it I suggest you wipe your pm3 folder and transfer over a fresh one

#17 Chiel80

Chiel80

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 11:46 AM

Tnx Jezz x. It works! I think with the copying of the new xbmc he doent overwrite all my skin files. Hmm, maybei get the point, i always update xbmc when its up and running in the pm3 skin. Some files can not be overwrited then. Thn for your great idea to wipe the folder.

#18 rramoutar

rramoutar

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 132 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 02 April 2007 - 04:49 AM

I have playing in Vision the last few weeks...but when I update to the lastest T3CH...I took some time to check Jezz work. It simply amazing...all those beautiful little tweaks (well maybe not so little...that looks like a hell of a lot of work) improving the form and function of this great skin. Thanks Jezz biggrin.gif !!

I have a suggeation...don't if this the thread for it...but here it is

The work the XBMC team has done on the Video library is fantastic. Accessing the library is a little out of the way on PMIII. You have to go into "library mode"...then select TV or Movies then I usually go to Tiltle. Do you think it would be possible to add shortcuts similar to the ones in Slate that will allow you to go directly to these locations.

What have in mind is when you go to the video section...along with your bookmarks on the side you could have links that take you directly to these library views (titles in movie and tiltle in TV). I was checking out Slate and found this feature very neat and thought it woul be useful in the default skin since you guys have put so much effort into the library...making it quick to access would be great.

#19 SupaDawg

SupaDawg

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 484 posts
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 08 April 2007 - 01:20 AM

Nice to see you post Jezz. I remember testing out this skin a lot for chokemaniac during it's initial development (far prior to it being added to the cvs) and it's phenomenal to see how far it's come. When Choke left the scene I was afraid it marked the end of the skin. You saved it.

BTW, I love the cover art mode. Beats the hell out of the way i've seen it implemented elsewhere.

#20 shabbs

shabbs

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 02:41 AM

I just discovered these new views today. Very sweet! Love the skin - keep up the great work Jezz_X - truly amazing stuff. Like others, I have tried out many skins but ALWAYS come back to PMIII. Best skin ever.

Cheers.

#21 Heet

Heet

X-S Knowledgebase

• 4,965 posts
  • Interests:Pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. Disk space.
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 10 April 2007 - 09:25 AM

Just saw this WOW WOW WOW!! love.gif love.gif love.gif love.gif

Thanks man this mod is sick!

#22 matthewcb

matthewcb

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 04:36 PM

Thanks again Jezz, your hard work is much appreciated. smile.gif

#23 rramoutar

rramoutar

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 132 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 05:34 AM

You continue to do it Jexx_X...the new startup music playlist...the favourite dialog...great work!!!

#24 Jezz_X

Jezz_X

X-S Knowledgebase

• 4,531 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 07:36 AM

QUOTE(rramoutar @ Apr 30 2007, 03:10 PM) View Post

You continue to do it Jexx_X...the new startup music playlist...the favourite dialog...great work!!!

Thanks man don't forget to check out the new song rating views in the Music Library
( I'm not really that fond of Bon Jovi they are just test files ph34r.gif )
And couldn't do it if the team didn't keep adding nice features ( jmarshall in particular for his work on the skinning engine )

IPB Image IPB Image

#25 RocK111

RocK111

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 07:53 AM

1st time I started to use XBMC was with PM3. then follow all the hype with MC360, played with a few others. but I always find myself going back to PM3. after all the new features added to PM3 lately, its hard to give the other theme a look now. Thanks Jexx_X..

#26 kami79

kami79

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 08:23 AM

First of all i would like to say i love PM3. Specially the new feature of song rating. I'v been waiting for that for years. (been using xbmp and xbmc for years).
I only have one question. I don't know sure it's a skin or xbmc development question. I would like to rate a song when it's in the play screen (the screen with visualization). Now you can change the visualization with arrow up and down. I never use this and i gues a lot of people. So it would be cool if you can rate the song with the up and down arrow.

#27 Jezz_X

Jezz_X

X-S Knowledgebase

• 4,531 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 08:32 AM

kami79 its an xbmc thing not a skin thing but it is on the list of things to be added

#28 kami79

kami79

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 08:46 AM

Ok thanks Jezz_X , sorry for the wrong post then. I'v also got one other thing (also don't know it's skin or xbmc development) but could it be possible to show the rating in a view in the file mode. Now it's only possible in the library mode.

#29 SmokeyFingaz

SmokeyFingaz

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 09:19 AM

hi jezz,
hust a quick question, are you planning on adding lyrics support (an extra button on the music osd/athough im not that sure where it would go best...)?
i think its great in mc360 and other skins like xtv or containment and with the recent development to the script and its professional feel it would be great.
cheers

#30 Jezz_X

Jezz_X

X-S Knowledgebase

• 4,531 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 10:04 AM

QUOTE(SmokeyFingaz @ May 1 2007, 06:55 PM) View Post

hi jezz,
hust a quick question, are you planning on adding lyrics support (an extra button on the music osd/athough im not that sure where it would go best...)?
i think its great in mc360 and other skins like xtv or containment and with the recent development to the script and its professional feel it would be great.
cheers

Probably not because its a third party script and could break at any time and having it in the default skin would confuse people as to why its not working. I really have to balance out what would be great and would would be user friendly with PM3 sad.gif

On the other side though pretty much after t3ch was released I changed the dashboard button in the shutdown menu to a button for the new Favourites menu so now if you use the controller ot bind the remote key you can add lyrics to favourites and call it from the music vis or anywhere

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users