What Should I Do About Spraying?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kipper1807

Kipper1807

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:first person shooters, xlink kai - COD3, message me if you're on there too, my SN is Kipper.
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:none

Posted 20 March 2007 - 10:47 PM

Hey, ok, so ive just finished spraying just the top 'X' shape of my 'box and the more i think about it the more i want to spray the rest of the four corners where the X continues down the side.
however, ive noticed that a lot of people have also sprayed like thsi without taking the xbox apart, and i was wondering if anyone new a safe technique to spraying the front of the drive, because im a bit worried about it. any tips?

also, anyone know where i can get a purple/standard jewel fairly cheeply? my cousin managed to scratch mine, and would like to replace it.

thanks loads to anyone who helps me out

kipper

#2 coldasice

coldasice

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 20 March 2007 - 11:50 PM

I deffinatly don't reccomend painting with the xbox together. I would never do it and I dont know of anyone who would. You can seriously damage stuff in there. Just get some torx drivers open it up and tape off your area and spray. As far as the DVD-Rom drive cover. When you open the box, take out the screws holding it down. Unhook the 2 cables running to it. Take it out and flip it upside down. There will be little plastic overhang tabs holding it in. Carefully pull those back and push down and it will slide off.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users