Photo

Asus K8s-mx Mobo Will This Read My Ts-h943a Ms28?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 nag2

nag2

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 08:20 PM

i have a asus k8s-mx mobo i can get the mother board to read the drive when it boots up my pc that is i turn on the xbox360 then the pc and it reads the drive by exact name ts-h943a ect ect. But when i use the "xRead xxxxxxx xxxxx" <---serial it gives me 1.xtream pri master 2.xtream slave 3.sis 965 pri master 4. sis 965 slave, i tried every single number and i get the dreaded port: e0800 master/slave a0 then it just hangs there for a while till i push on the esc button then i get the ERR:break 50 = should be 70 or so i forgot most of wat is said but then says no orign.bin found!!!! wat can i do if my drive is being read by the bios but not by the xtream boot maker 5.3(rc1).

when i make the boot disk and i i/o detect it reads my sata as sis 182 raid i guess it worked at reading my sata everything works fine when i make the boot disk???

i have sis chipset on my mobo i tried installing the sis sata drivers for the 965 but when i look in the device manager at the drivers it says device might not work properly so then i installed the sis 182 drivers then everything was fine device working properly.

please help me i love this site i would love to contributed to this site i am very technically oriented pc wise and xbox 1 wise but new the the xbox 360 hacks.

any help will be appreciated ty smile.gif

#2 lfielder

lfielder

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 21 March 2007 - 09:46 PM

for ms28 drives you must have a via sata 6421 chipset. order the card or have your drive flashed by someone. I'll flash it for you for $20 if you send me just the drive.

#3 nag2

nag2

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 12:50 AM

Can i use via sata 6421L or 6421A will they both work and do they have to raid or non-raid
smile.gif

#4 Lice_01

Lice_01

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 326 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 22 March 2007 - 06:09 AM

supposedly the non raid "L" is the best version, But all will work just fine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users