Nubbs

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 09 April 2007 - 06:36 PM

I am still looking for a good quality Slim case. The one i recieved was very poor in quality. I am also adding these Consoles. please send me a pm with offers.

Xbox 1:

Version: 1.0
DvD Drive: Thompson
Hardrive: 160GB Barracuda 7200.1
Mod: Softmodded
Dash: XBMC
Apps: DvD2XBOX

Xbox 2:

DvD Drive: Phillips
Hardrive: 250GB Barracuda 7200.8
DvD2XBOX

Xbox 3:

Version: 1.6
DvD Drive: Flashed Samsung 605b
Hardrive: Stock Seagate
Mod: N/A
Dash: Retail
Apps: N/A

#19 empire03

empire03

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 128 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 10 April 2007 - 12:57 AM

hey i got one ill let go for cheap pretty much its in my sell named Empire has some stuff to sell

#20 Nubbs

Nubbs

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 12:59 AM

can you pm me with some pics?

#21 Nubbs

Nubbs

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 10:54 PM

Bump, i am adding a second v1.6 Xbox.

#22 empire03

empire03

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 128 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 02:30 AM

dont guess u were intrested in my slim case

#23 Nubbs

Nubbs

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 02:36 AM

I am extremely sorry i didnt respond man, i am looking for a really good quality one, something next to perfect. I made a mistake already i wont be doing it again.

#24 empire03

empire03

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 128 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 03:30 AM

well i mean mine is close to perfect needs the lcd screen size which if u give exact size i will cut and case needs to havr a final sanding adn paint but thats why i said cheap

#25 Nubbs

Nubbs

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 04:06 PM

QUOTE(Nubbs @ Apr 9 2007, 11:43 AM) View Post

I am still looking for a good quality Slim case. The one i recieved was very poor in quality. I am also adding these Consoles. please send me a pm with offers.

Xbox 1:

Xbox 2:

DvD2XBOX

Xbox 3:

up!

#26 Nubbs

Nubbs

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 05:38 PM

QUOTE(Nubbs @ Apr 9 2007, 11:43 AM) View Post

Xbox 1:

Xbox 2:

DvD2XBOX

Xbox 3:

#27 goodhiccup

goodhiccup

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 14 April 2007 - 05:43 PM

Since Nubbs won't respond to pms, has blocked me, and is ignoring me completely, I have been forced to take my claim here.

On January 4th, I purchased two hard drives (one 200 gig and one 160 gig) from him for 90 bucks. Three weeks later, after having not received anything in the mail, I pm'd him and he apologized to me for "forgetting" to ship them. Fast forward to 5 -6 weeks later, having still not received anything, I began private messaging nubbs for an explanation. He became very defensive, saying that he went to the post office and they had told him that I had received them already. Very unlikely, as the date he assumed that I had received them was only within a day or two of the second shipping date, and seeing that I am in Canada, there is very little chance of that happening. I asked him for proof of shipping and proof that I had indeed received them, which is impossible unless he shipped them priority, which is the only international shipping method that would make me sign for anything, and I received nothing. A week later, I received an apology from Nubbs saying that the post office had indeed "lost" my package and that he was getting it back and would be paying for the extra shipping to ensure the package arrival. He felt "really awful", even though it wasn't his fault.

Okay, so I guess bad things can happen....

It is now two weeks later.....again. I private messaged him again and asked if they went off okay, jokingly telling him that the post office should really have eaten the cost of shipping and shipped them priority for him at no extra charge. Nothing. No response and I was just being friendly. I've been tracking my messages. He deletes them without reading them.

Today, I am fed up. I sent a money request through paypal for my 90 bucks. I promised that "if" the hard drives arrived that I would return the money to him. Of course, he declined my paypal request and has now blocked my name from his private messaging, so now I have no way to get a hold of him... with the exception of his ip address, email address, and cell phone number. But I don't consider myself an ass, so I am holding back on filling up his email with messages and holding off on making a few phone calls.

Seeing that I am not a young kid, have a great job, and have an over abundance of patience, I will let him make amends and if the hard drives do make it to my door, I will completely clear his name and tell everyone here of his honesty. As a high school teacher, the one thing I try to impart on my students is that they will screw up and make mistakes, but in any case, if they are wrong and are caught, that they should "suck it up" and admit their errors and make up for them. Show some responsibility and maturity nubbs! At least prove to me that you did indeed send them, and I will lay off, but 3 and a 1/2 months.... please, even you would be pissed off after spending that much money without anything to show for it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users