Ms28 In Windows?
Posted 22 March 2007 - 11:28 PM
Posted 23 March 2007 - 12:07 AM
Posted 23 March 2007 - 12:47 AM
1. everything powered off
2. power on xbox 360 without sata connected to anything, but power connected through xbox.
3. insert a copy of enable 0800.iso disk and let that spin up for about 20-30 seconds
4. power on PC and go into boot menu
5. plug sata cable from PC into xbox drive.
6. select your hard drive to boot windows
7. you can eject the drive a few times during boot if it seems to be hanging. (i have never had to do this, but heard this helps)
You should be able to see it now. You can insert retail games and they will be read "XBOX360". XBC automatically detects this drive as well.
Posted 23 March 2007 - 01:48 AM
1. PC on In windows xp already
2. Power DVD Drive with Conectivity Kit and plug sata
3. If pc freezes unplug and wait about 15 secs then replug and repeat until stop freezing and windows will recognize it
I do not recommend doing this becuase its very dagerous to your dvd drive and pc. Im just a crazy young fart lol
worked for me do i dont take any responsability for your wreck
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users