#1 EGazzz

EGazzz

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 24 March 2007 - 03:12 PM

Still changing the Project Mayhem III version 2.1 Pal4:3 skin to suit my tastes.

I am now trying to have a different view in My Pictures to show the pics as in Windows Explorer Photo Album folder. That is to have the picture screen at large at the top with the smaller icons scrolling at the bottom. I have got it to look the way I want but I cannot figure out the command to make the icons scroll horizontally. Is it something to do with the settings of <viewtype>icon</viewtype> ? I am guessing it needs to be altered somewhere else (rather than in CommonViewTypes) but as I said I just cannot find it.

Also what does the <pagecontrol> tag do as I cannot find the information on that.

Cheers

#2 CHI3f

CHI3f

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 24 March 2007 - 03:19 PM

<orientation>horizontal</orientation>

and <pagecontrol> is to let the list know what control is for scrolling whether it be a spincontrol or scrollbar

#3 EGazzz

EGazzz

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 08 April 2007 - 05:56 PM

That works great!! Thanks

Been playing around a bit more and trying to change the volume control. Got it all working perfectly with a progress bar, but was wondering if I can change the progress bar to work vertically? I tried <orientation>vertical</orientation> but that doesn't work in this case. Is it at all possible and if so how? Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users