2 replies to this topic

#1 Iam74Gibson

Iam74Gibson

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 04:47 PM

Hi everyone, I just got lost planet and think it is loads of fun! But am getting a little frustrated from having to restart from the beginning everytime I get killed or stop the game. I select my HDD as a storage device when I start playing. It says it has enabled the autosave feature. I played from running through snow, getting into the VS going through the underground garage, fighting through the warehouse, fighting through the roly-poly akrids in the snow field, getting to the cave, fighting through until I get to the big room with all the eggs and start fighting the one big Akrid. When I got this far and get killed, it would put me back at the entrance to the cave. Ok, cool, I can get back to the hive from there, no problem. BUT, when I shut down for the night, the next time I start, it put me back at the very beginning!!

I would expect it to put me at the point where I am entering the cave as it does when I get killed fight in the hive.

Am I doing something wrong? sad.gif (other than getting killed ;-)

Thanks

#2 lowendfrequency

lowendfrequency

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 06 April 2007 - 01:27 PM

You've got to select 'Quit' from the menu to actually save your last checkpoint to the HDD.

#3 Jakerzon

Jakerzon

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 09:24 AM

This game doesn't allow you to restart a level anywhere else but at the beginning. Anytime you load the DVD, you have to restart the level at the very beginning. Anytime you start from the screen that says: 'Press Start', you have to restart the level at the very beginning of that level. You can't restart the level at checkpoints. You think it's frustrating on Hard Mode? LOL. Try 'Extreme Mode.' You'll be tearing out your hair.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users