• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dallasphoenix

dallasphoenix

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 May 2003 - 05:24 PM

uhh.gif Alright, Noob here. I have just started gettting into this modding 2 weeks ago and have found out so much in that time. But alas, I need help!!! While waiting for the new 120 GB drive to arrive, I thought it would be cool to get the emulator's for Atari 2600 and MAME for the XBOX since I have so many ROMS I like to play on the PC and am so anxious to find out what my new chip can do. First, I am having a biach of a time trying to burn an ISO to DVD that I have created with some XBOX utilities I have found. Cannot get anything to run from DVD+R so I put them onto CDRW with no problem. Just one snag..... which brings new to problem 2, the emulators running on the XBOX will only find a fraction of the ROMS (Example..... 78 out of 500 ROMS). This condition is true on both Atari 2600 and MAME emulators.

Thanks in advance!!!!

#2 dallasphoenix

dallasphoenix

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 May 2003 - 01:38 AM

blink.gif If in doubt, pull out the instructions!! Fixed my own problem by reading HSDEMONZ's Guide to producing, extracting and burning XBOX ISO Image Files. Who says monkeys can't learn. ;-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users