cerealkillajme

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,241 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 27 March 2007 - 08:53 PM

That's horrible. Hope that manager is already fired. And since M$ would have refused to touch it with the warranty removed he should have to buy the customer a brand new one (even though he did exchange it after being busted). dry.gif

I hate Best Buy, can't buy anything without being asked if I want a stupid warranty, then they play the "is that your final answer" crap and annoy you even after saying no.

#3 SomeRandomGuy

SomeRandomGuy

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 11:46 PM

Yeah I work for Best Buy, in services actually haha. That is such bull. Our SOP states we honor manufactuers warranty on ANY AND ALL products. if its within warranty we deal with it, not some BS round about story. I mean not much can be done about it when stores dont know their own policies but I do agree with the warranty crap. I offer it once, if you say no I might ask why you wouldn't want it just for future reference, but I dont like annoying people with that crap it closes them down and they wont listen any more if you keep offering something they said no to already. But I will say this, if you knew how alot of those products where handled in shipping and whats gone off and come back to be already fixed you'd be alot more apt to buy those warranties. They really do have a purpose, I buy them on almost everything, of course I get 30% off the price of the warranty which makes the decision easier.....

Oh back to the point, if anyone at best buy gives you crap about not taking it back do one thing real quick, pull out the cell phone, dial 1-888-Best-Buy, hit number two to get to a person, then tell them that you want to file a complaint for best buy not honoring manu warranty. It will get solved quickly. Policy my friends, its written in stone for Best Buy. And yes, screw Best Buy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users