X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 60 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 28 March 2007 - 03:25 AM

Warrock is a good Pc FPS available at www.warrock.net

Ok, I'm getting emails and request alike all the time now on how to use the xbox 360 controller for War Rock, so heres My tutorial...

Things you need:
Xbox 360 Controller Wired(or wireless with $20 adapter)
JoyToKey(get it here)
Microsoft Controller Drivers(get them here)
My War Rock Config File(get it here)

Step 1)Before Connecting your xbox 360 controller, install the Microsoft Drivers I provided.

Step 2) after you download and unzip all of the JoyToKey files, make a new folder named 'JoyToKe' without quotes, and put it in C:\, so your new location is C:\JoyToKey.

Step 3) after you have downloaded my config file, plave it in your C:\JoyToKey folder

Step 4) now navigate to your JoyToKey folder, and right click 'JoyToKey.exe' and select Create Shortcut, once it creates the 'Shortcut to JoyToKey.exe' drag that onto your desktop, and rename it JoyToKey.

Step 5) connect your Xbox 360 controller via a USB(universal serial bus) port and wait for it to say your hardware has been installed and is ready for use.

Step 6) double click the JoyToKey shortcut on your desktop to load up JoyToKey, then click File -> War Rock, then minimize JoyToKey, load up War Rock like normal, and play

Notes:
if you see your mouse slowly moving across your screen, try centering your right thunbstick as it emulates mouse movement.

-=+Controlls+=-
A = Jump
B = Crouch/Laydown
X = Reload
Y = Unused
Right Trigger = Fire
Left Trigger = Roll
Right Bumper = Change View(V)
Left Bumper = Zoom
Left Thumbstick = Walk
Right Thumbstick = Look/Aim
D-Pad = select weapons 1-4(Up=1,Right=2,Down=3,Left=4)
Select/Back = ScoreBoard
Start = Quit

-Phunky

#2 hamwbone

hamwbone

X-S Hacker

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 28 March 2007 - 10:41 AM

warrock was a decent, and i use that loosely, free game in beta. for 20$, your money is much better spentbuying BF2, which blows warrocks graphics/gameplay/etc. out of the water...

BUT for any one actually into that heap, thanks for the tutorial! smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users