1 reply to this topic

#1 shocc0r

shocc0r

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 04:49 AM

I got my hands on an xbox 360 dev kit. It has at least an 80gb hard drive inside,along with all sorts of extra programs(dolphin,dolphin classic and more) it has some extra inputs on the motherboard and has a small hole cut out of the side where some pcb hung outside allowing full control of the 360 via pc. I was just wanting to know if these are able to play games(if so,how?)it launches to what i`m assuming is xdk and gives the option to boot to dash,when a 360 game is inserted it does say "put this disc inside a 360 console" has a nifty lil program that lets you switch the mode the console is in i.e... ntsc,ntsc-j,pal etc. etc. Anyhow just was wanting to know if this would be able to help the scene in any way. If so please msg I would be glad to help out. This drive has the infamous samsung ms25. Any pointers would be gladly apperciated

#2 Havok

Havok

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 28 March 2007 - 04:42 PM

If you want to help the scene they guys over at xboxhacker were interested in looking at a few things now that the kernel exploits have been foun. I would go here...

Xboxhacker.net

If you are interesting in helping.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users