hessec

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 29 March 2007 - 10:03 PM

Could Wolfenstein Enemy Territory be ported to xbox? Its an online shooter game, and its totally awesome. I think the xbox has the graphics capability, and maybe the memory. It would be cool if it could be played online with people on the pc. Its open source too.

#2 FreakyDDR

FreakyDDR

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 10:41 AM

its possible seeing that return to castle wolfenstein is based off the quake 3 engine, but it has better graphics

#3 hessec

hessec

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 07 April 2007 - 03:52 PM

The graphics on Enemy Territory look about the same as Wolfenstein: Tides of War for xbox. It's already been ported in linux and stuff, would any smart person ever be willing to port it?

#4 jas196

jas196

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 12:16 AM

Im wondering if porting Wolfenstein Enemy Territory to the xbox would be very hard to do now? Seeing Q3 has already been ported I presume it would be rather easy (although I know next to nothing about that stuff), I just would love to see this happen and think this would be a awesome game to play....

The only thing that gets me is that it is an 100% online game and I dont really know how that would work with the xbox, It could still just connect to the ET masterserver but it would obviously be no fun playing against a computer player with a mouse and keyboard..

Please dont flame me for my first post here or for diging up the old topic, I just wanted to bump it up as I would really love to play it on the xbox and think its an excellent game with so much room for customization.

Thanks everyone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users