Incanus

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 30 March 2007 - 03:06 AM

Hey, I'm looking for a hardmodded xbox, with a 300 or higher HDD. Preferably all updated dashboard software, as well as XBMC, and everything updated and new. Also, a good newer better DVD drive, I want a tip top xbox.

What kind of cheap price can I get for one? I'm ready to go with paypal. I'm in the military, and this thing will be coming to iraq with me so please, please don't rip me off.

If you do respond, please leave a way for me to contact you, phone number, AIM, something I can get a quicker response.

Thanks,
Matthew Hanson

silence.v3@gmail.com

#2 Incanus

Incanus

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 09:48 PM

ddd

#3 Incanus

Incanus

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 10:11 PM

I want to buy
Xbox, modded or not, if it is modded the x3ce modchip, with a good dvd drive, like samsung or something. hard drive preferably the original 10 gig hard drive, I wont pay extra for anything larger, as I want to set it up myself with a new 500 gig HDD. Anything lower than 400 and I'm not interested.

The reason I'm doing this, is because I'm tired of looking fora modded one and getting shady type characters, people who are brand new to the forum and have like zero posts and shady references. I want someone who has been here a while, has good references and I KNOW wont rip me off.

also, if the xbox i buy does not have the xecuter 3 CE modchip in it, I'd like to purchase one.

#4 NYCXBOX

NYCXBOX

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 30 March 2007 - 10:30 PM

First Xbox is a V1.4 Modded system, Stock HDD and Samsung Ver B Drive. System is Practicly Brand new - Disk Drive has less than 2 hrs on it. Never used - Just built it to add to my Collection. Newest Bios on a NO solder Modchip (so it can easly be replaced or you can solder a Pinheader as there are no solder in the holes of the LCP,which is untouched). The MODCHIP has 4 Banks (2mb of space on chip) Currently running X2 4983 bios. System is in a XCM White case. Stock HDD - Comes with wires and Brand new Controller S. Im asking $175 shipped anywhere in 48 states. I have only a 300 GB HDD on the side - which is too small for you -so I wont offer anything else to add on.

I am more than reputiable - have heatware, Multiple Refs, Ebay feedback 100%, Dealt with Mods, other members ect. Have over 250+ post's (read inside proflile) - I am paypal verified and Confirmed.

IPB Image

IPB Image

JUST A HEADS UP - I see you posted multiple threads in the BST section.. the MODS don;t like that.. Your post's will get either locked or you can get a temp ban.. Just ask the Opp to close one of the 2 threads you started and use only one... We all see you - you don't need a bunch of post's to get noticed.

Edited by NYCXBOX, 30 March 2007 - 10:33 PM.

#5 luv2trade24

luv2trade24

X-S Senior Member

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 30 March 2007 - 10:30 PM

what are you looking to spend?

#6 Alex548

Alex548

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,411 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 30 March 2007 - 10:50 PM

JUST A HEADS UP - I see you posted multiple threads in the BST section.. the MODS don;t like that.. Your post's will get either locked or you can get a temp ban.. Just ask the Opp to close one of the 2 threads you started and use only one... We all see you - you don't need a bunch of post's to get noticed.

Threads merged. No ban for such a small infraction. smile.gif

#7 uberwoot

uberwoot

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 12:34 AM

pm was sent but not returned.

#8 Incanus

Incanus

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 01:16 AM

First: uberwoot. I'm sorry dude but it seems too good of a deal to be true. honestly. way too much money into that system to sell at such a low price, and you have like hardly any posts and no references here on XS that I can collaborate with. Don't take offense, its just I've been robbed like a million times and I'm not looking to lose out on 300$, I make like nothing in the army man. Its hard to come by money for me. I can't pick up a second job.

Alex. Thanks alot, I appreciate it

luv2, For a fully modded xbox? with a 400+ gig HDD? around 250 or so.
for a nonmodded, stock xbox? no idea, cheap.
for a modded xbox with stock HDD? Preferably like 120 or less. Cause I need to get a HDD and do all the labor.

NYXBOX.

Thats a good xbox. I'll PM you

#9 uberwoot

uberwoot

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 01:50 AM

Ok your loss. MY water pump on my $8,000 pc went out so i need a pump a.s.a.p thats why im selling it that low.

If you check my heatware its perfect as well as refrances for outher people on outher forums who bought off me.

But its cool. good luck finding a box.

#10 Darkjasper

Darkjasper

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Interests:Art, Computers, Gaming, My Girlfriend.
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 01 April 2007 - 03:51 AM

Bump for a great guy.

#11 Incanus

Incanus

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 04:56 PM

Bought one from millakilla, a 400 gig xbox with samsung drive for 309$. Good price, I should recieve this within the following week, and I'll post a review of his workmanship when I recieve the item.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users