3 replies to this topic

#1 CRXified

CRXified

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 04:15 AM

ok, im an avid use of xlink. i can host games and join games in ANY other game on Kai. when i try to host world series poker, my friend cannot see it. and it goes the same for him, when he hosts, i cannot see the game.

we had a few other people playing the other night and they could host and we could see the room no problem, but for some reason i cannot host it!

its really frustrating cause i just want o play a game with my friend...

like i said i can host no any other game no problem (COD3, farcry, halo 2) but this 1 wont work .

i have no router, just an extra NIC card. i also tried changin the region setting on my xbox from auto to NTSC and that didnt help either

any suggestions?

#2 MeanMF

MeanMF

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 139 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 30 March 2007 - 01:38 PM

That game for some reason is very picky about connections. Make sure everybody has port forwarding set up correctly. The order in which people join the game also seems to make a difference sometimes.

Have you tried Stacked? It's another poker game that also runs on Kai, but unlike WSP it has voice support.

#3 CRXified

CRXified

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 04:35 AM

QUOTE(MeanMF @ Mar 30 2007, 09:45 AM) View Post

That game for some reason is very picky about connections. Make sure everybody has port forwarding set up correctly. The order in which people join the game also seems to make a difference sometimes.

Have you tried Stacked? It's another poker game that also runs on Kai, but unlike WSP it has voice support.

how do u set up port forwarding with xlink? maybe thats the issue...

im getting stacked right now, but i didnt know that there was a room on xlink for stacked, thanks for the advice for sure

#4 MeanMF

MeanMF

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 139 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 31 March 2007 - 10:11 PM

There are instructions for setting up port forwarding at www.portforward.com. It's not hard to do and it's worth it if you play on Kai a lot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users