freesafety13

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 333 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:none

Posted 03 April 2007 - 03:59 PM

I've looked all over both the scripting section and the XBMC section and havent been able to find an answer to my question. I'm not sure if this goes here or not, but after updating from the last t3ch build of XBMC and the newest AMT script release I can now only save the AMT trailers on my network. I can no longer browse my HDD and select a spot to save too, prefferably to my G: drive. If I need to edit the .xml, could someone tell me what needs edited. I'm not sure if its a XBMC change or a AMT change. thanks for the help in advance

#2 nuka1195

nuka1195

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 03:13 AM

the browse dialog is based on your selection for mode. d&s (videos) uses your video shares and d&s (files) uses your files shares. You need G-drive set up in one of those.

As for saving them to the network, you mean those are the only choice your offered, since network saving is not supported.

#3 freesafety13

freesafety13

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 12:25 PM

correct, it currently only offers SMB. I tried to save there but it either didnt work or was just taking to long. I could select it to save on my pc in my movies folder which is currently setup to network sharing, but like I said, it either didnt work or was taking too long.

how do I change the mode to show my G: drive. I never set it up before and it worked.

#4 freesafety13

freesafety13

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 02:29 PM

figured it out. I was currently running amt 0.97.2 and when I would change the download and save location it wouldnt let me choose the files option and change the save location from anything other than f:/. So i switched to the one released in the 3-12 version of xbmc and it works fine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users