Johnny Johnson

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 292 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 03 April 2007 - 08:13 PM

I downloaded the demo last week and to be honest, was a little disappointed. Maybe I am just too used to Topspin. Did anyone have problems with this game? I found the demo to be rather difficult. I assume the demo is representative of the actual game? I know it's supposed to be a more arcade version of tennis, but it seemed even more so than the Dreamcast version I remember so fondly. Maybe I just need to play it more. Any thoughts? smile.gif

#2 TheIrishLad

TheIrishLad

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 488 posts
  • Interests:Ebay, Projectors, Economics, Marketing, Entrepreneurial Ventures.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 28 June 2007 - 04:15 PM

QUOTE(Johnny Johnson @ Apr 3 2007, 01:49 PM) View Post

I downloaded the demo last week and to be honest, was a little disappointed. Maybe I am just too used to Topspin. Did anyone have problems with this game? I found the demo to be rather difficult. I assume the demo is representative of the actual game? I know it's supposed to be a more arcade version of tennis, but it seemed even more so than the Dreamcast version I remember so fondly. Maybe I just need to play it more. Any thoughts? smile.gif

I thought the exact opposite... unsure.gif ...I too was a big Top Spin fan and when I first tryed out the Virtua 3 demo, I think I played Nadal against Kournikova? I could beat her in under 1 minute, and probably played a bunch of different player opponent combinations. But I went 14-0.

What shot were you doing? I just hit "A" every time and it seemed I could beat them easily.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users