#1 BlackWaterOp

BlackWaterOp

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 10 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 03 April 2007 - 08:19 PM

I have a Halo edition that is softmodded and has all original parts. I want to trade it for a virgin (unbroken warranty seals) Halo Edition preferably with box.

My Halo Edition is in Great condition on the front and top, but the back has been cut around the fan, and the bottom had the stickers torn off mad.gif (all by the previous owner). I got it reasonably cheap, but was unaware of these imperfections. I would like to trade straight up. Check my eBay feedback at douglas.leejr , I have 215 (100% positive) feedbacks right now.

#2 BlackWaterOp

BlackWaterOp

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 12:04 PM

Also, ther are only 2 of the long screws that will go into the bottom. the IDIOT who sold it to me must have been retarded and didn't know how to use allen/torx wrenches! grr.gif There are 2 long screws in it and it holdds it to gether pretty well, just another thing about it you should know.

#3 millakilla

millakilla

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 05 April 2007 - 04:28 AM

Why would anyone trade a good condition box for one that has been butchered? Softmods are pretty easy to do. I should hope you throw some cash on your offer if you expect to get anything.

Edited by millakilla, 05 April 2007 - 04:28 AM.

#4 millakilla

millakilla

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 05 April 2007 - 05:27 AM

I would trade you a virgin black xbox for your butchered Halo SE or give you $75 credit towards one of my hardmods. http://forums.xbox-s...t...12&t=590060.

Thanks for considering,

-Nick

#5 BlackWaterOp

BlackWaterOp

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 06:12 AM

The case is pretty much perfect front and back (the parts that everyone sees/that matters!) A softmod may be easy, but someone might want to trade, you never know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users