o The Drizzle o

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 420 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 04 April 2007 - 02:45 AM

well when i got my copy of GH II today, i was gonna do the pay on the site, pick up in store. when i was trying to check out, a 1600 point marketplace card was automatically added but was free. the in store pick up was down so i just payed for it at the store and they had the same deal in the weekly ad. so you can get GH II + 1600 Marketplace points for $89.99, so the points are free. they were all out of the point cards when i checked out so theyre gonna call me when they get some in and its gonna be free. so nice

#2 Master Pwnerer

Master Pwnerer

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 28 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 04 April 2007 - 03:22 AM

QUOTE(o The Drizzle o @ Apr 3 2007, 08:52 PM) View Post

well when i got my copy of GH II today, i was gonna do the pay on the site, pick up in store. when i was trying to check out, a 1600 point marketplace card was automatically added but was free. the in store pick up was down so i just payed for it at the store and they had the same deal in the weekly ad. so you can get GH II + 1600 Marketplace points for $89.99, so the points are free. they were all out of the point cards when i checked out so theyre gonna call me when they get some in and its gonna be free. so nice

Yep, same here man. Its a sweet deal so you don't have to waste your money downloading extra songs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users