X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 431 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 06 April 2007 - 05:09 AM

Long story short:

Xbox cannot browse HDD from MS dash. Cannot recover Live account because credit card has since been cancelled. Need to move Live account onto Mem card through FTP. What is the Hex number of the folder with the Live info?

After that, all I need to do is a clean install of MSdash over an old softmod and I should be able to play halo 2 again(Kind of important what with new levels and all.) Thanks in advance!

#2 Lucky1201

Lucky1201

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 03:26 AM

QUOTE(Dracc @ Apr 6 2007, 12:45 AM) View Post

Long story short:

Xbox cannot browse HDD from MS dash. Cannot recover Live account because credit card has since been cancelled. Need to move Live account onto Mem card through FTP. What is the Hex number of the folder with the Live info?

After that, all I need to do is a clean install of MSdash over an old softmod and I should be able to play halo 2 again(Kind of important what with new levels and all.) Thanks in advance!

#3 lordvader129

lordvader129

He Who Posts Alot...

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,743 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 24 March 2008 - 04:33 AM

the Live account info isnt stored as a file anywhere and AFAIK theres no way to recover it without using the MS dash to copy it or using acct recovery with your credit card info

if neither of those are options try calling MS and see what they can do

#4 Lucky1201

Lucky1201

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 05:35 AM

QUOTE(lordvader129 @ Mar 24 2008, 12:09 AM) View Post

the Live account info isnt stored as a file anywhere and AFAIK theres no way to recover it without using the MS dash to copy it or using acct recovery with your credit card info

if neither of those are options try calling MS and see what they can do

First off, I don't have remember enough information to do an account recovery.

I created the account on an unmodded xbox, my account has been expired for awhile and when I goto xbox live account management it won't let me see the info to recover. It reads "You have messages that must be viewed before you can sign in." I click ok and it reads " Your xbox live account and subscription have been cancelled. You must create a new account to sign in." I click ok twice and it takes me back to the select account screen. There are two (not in use) gamertags/accounts along with the usual new account and account recovery tabs.
If I start a new account will I be able to view the information from the old accounts?
If not is there anyway to recover the information with a memory card, usb to memory card adapter, modded xbox and/or subscription card?
Ultimately, I want to use the first account I created on my xbox to go online with the xbox360.

#5 lordvader129

lordvader129

He Who Posts Alot...

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,743 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 24 March 2008 - 07:21 PM

if its expired thats pretty much it, theres no way to recover an expired account, if you want to re-enable it call up MS they might be able to help you, its pretty much your only option

#6 Lucky1201

Lucky1201

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 05:40 AM

QUOTE(lordvader129 @ Mar 24 2008, 02:57 PM) View Post

if its expired thats pretty much it, theres no way to recover an expired account, if you want to re-enable it call up MS they might be able to help you, its pretty much your only option

Thank You

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users