Himura

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,819 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 07 April 2007 - 05:23 PM

I don't know how else to put this, but the movie is just plain awesome!

The fake trailers were hilarious, Planet Terror was a great zombie movie, and Death Proof was really good also. The only thing I don't think that as many people will appreciate is Death Proof because it involves A LOT of dialog. But if you're a fan of Tarantino then you know that that's just how he is. beerchug.gif

Oh and just in case anyone was wondering, my movie started at 7PM and we got out around 10:20PM. I know thats a large amount of time but it IS a double feature. And to reiterate how great the movie was, I actually managed to hold my piss in for all of the second movie. haha

Edited by Himura, 07 April 2007 - 05:25 PM.

#2 killerbootsman

killerbootsman

X-S Genius

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:sports music xbox
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 07 April 2007 - 06:22 PM

I'm going today at 3. I'm going to need to sneak a serious amount of beverage into the theater if it's 3+ hours ohmy.gif

#3 Fromeo85

Fromeo85

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 09:02 PM

QUOTE(Himura @ Apr 7 2007, 12:30 PM) View Post

I don't know how else to put this, but the movie is just plain awesome!

The fake trailers were hilarious, Planet Terror was a great zombie movie, and Death Proof was really good also. The only thing I don't think that as many people will appreciate is Death Proof because it involves A LOT of dialog. But if you're a fan of Tarantino then you know that that's just how he is. beerchug.gif

Oh and just in case anyone was wondering, my movie started at 7PM and we got out around 10:20PM. I know thats a large amount of time but it IS a double feature. And to reiterate how great the movie was, I actually managed to hold my piss in for all of the second movie. haha

definitely a great double feature to see, love all of their movies, the prevues were amazing lol.....i loved the thanksgiving one, that made me laugh so hard, i know im sick what can i say.....i think the best part of death proof was probably the tire skid on the face....sorry if i spoiled too much, but when you see you will go holy ****......see the movie love it and thank tarantino and rodriguez those genius'

#4 Himura

Himura

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,819 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 11:26 PM

LOL i was DYING when they were showing what the killer was doing to the turkey laugh.gif

Its a real shame this movie got pretty much ignored at the box office though...

#5 lostboyz

lostboyz

Mr. Knowitall

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,188 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 07:54 PM

saw it opening night, I laughed so hard that I cried for thanksgiving.

Such a stupendous double feature

DONT!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users