#1 Quatre1

Quatre1

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 10:14 AM

QUOTE(acphydro @ Oct 2 2006, 04:08 AM) View Post

motherboard: ABIT NF7-Pro [nforce3 250gb chipset/sata controller]
burner: LITE-ON DVDRW SOHW-1633S [factory shipped firmware from about 2 years ago]
media: Memorex DVD+R DL 2.4x - Ritek D01
xbox360 drive:Hitachi GDR-3120L [0047DJ] flashed with Hitachi 7in1 2.1 [latest] and patched with stealth 1.2 [xtreme 3.3]

Burned Dead Rising and Enchanted Arms at 2.4x using CloneCD [latest version], set booktype/bitsetting to DVD-ROM with DVD Info Pro. Both games loaded flawlessly and damn near instantly as fast as an original game loads and I have played both for about 2 hours a piece.

100% success so far. I was under the impression that Hitachi's were really really picky about media type and burner. However this LiteOn seems to be executing flawless burns on this Ritek media. If proof if needed I WILL take pictures/live video.

I also have
LITE-ON DVDRW SOHW-1633S BS0A (i think the BSOA is the firmware and mine also should be original as i dont recall every updating the firmware)

I'm about to make my first 360 backup. was worried this drive might not work. i doubt motherboard matters much but other difference with me is my 360 has the samsung drive. also i'm using the verbatim dvd+r dl media (made in singapore)

good to know the memorex media works though cus i almost got some at compusa store closing sale, but its actually still slight more then the Verbatims at office max and verbatims are the recommended best for 360.

what is the stealth patch exactly and what does it do? does thatmake the hacked firmware undetectable on live and stuff?

#2 sosotiit

sosotiit

X-S Transcendental

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,034 posts
  • Interests:Techno gadgets and espresso coffee
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 09 April 2007 - 02:01 PM

You are expected as a newcomer to read the Posting Rules.

-compatibility thread are to report the setup that work or not, not to ask questions.
-as for what can/cannot be detected, all in the posting rules again, no speculation on that outside the specific thread mentionned there.

rgds, soso

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users