• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 samsons

samsons

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 09:36 PM

I have had a modded xbox for a couple of years and have never come across this problem. I am running the latest xbmc for my dashboard. I have an executer chip. My problem is with the pal version of tiger woods 2007. When using the ntsc setting, nothing but a black screen. When I use the pal setting the game works but the screen is rolling. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

#2 lostboyz

lostboyz

Mr. Knowitall

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,188 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 10 April 2007 - 09:52 PM

how did you get a pal version?

#3 samsons

samsons

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 10:14 PM

Well Mr. Nosey

My cousin from the old country is visiting for a couple of weeks. The last time he was here we played 2004 for many hours. He thought it would be fun to play 2007 with me. Seeing as how he already owned the game and I did not, he brought his copy with him. Now his copy being from Europe uses the pal system. My xbox and tv are ntsc. I told him it should not be a problem, I should be able to get it to work and if not somebody would be able to help me on the xbox-scene forums.

the question of where I got a pal version does not pertain at all to why I am not able to get the game to work. When I asked for any suggestions, I did not ask to be questioned on how I got the game. I have always received prompt, helpful clues from the xbox-scene forums in the past. I have not had to use them for awhile and I am saddened by the first response I got.

lostboys are you that bored that you feel you need to question me on something that doesn't at all concern my problem. Seriously man, if your not going to help than why bother posting?

and yes I do see the irony in my reply.

#4 lostboyz

lostboyz

Mr. Knowitall

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,188 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 10 April 2007 - 11:17 PM

you have to understand how 99% of the time someone has a pal game its because the downloaded the wrong one. I do not feel the need to help those people with anything.

When you say you set it to PAL settings? like in the dashboard?

Also try ripping the game to the HD, sometimes you can get dvd2xbox to patch it if nothing else

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users