Including these rules,
Please Post In The Correct Section
If you make a topic here that belongs in a different forum, and it gets moved and merged, finding it will be your own responsibility. So please remember to post in the proper dedicated forum. An excellent example is asking if a certain TV is good for 360 gaming here, which belongs in Audio/Video Technical, such as is discussed in this example topic.
The title of this section is Technical for a reason. This section along with all others in the Technical hacking sections will be hard moderated. Any posts considered Non Technical will be moved or shut down by staff at their discretion.
Do not pm staff or complain about your post going missing. If it is gone it was in the wrong place to start with.
If your post is a basic Newbie post that is covered in the pinned topics, expect it gone from here.
If your post is a general hardware issue or a back up issue, expect it gone from here.
This section has far too many NON TECHNICAL POSTS making it impossible for genuine Technical DVD & Modified Firmware chat to take place.
If you have doubts this is the right place then use the Hardware or Newbie sections of this site.
Members who repeatedly post off topic in here can expect posting restrictions.
Also note the following specific instructions for this forum:
- This section is for hacking discussion related to Hardrive and how SATA is used in the X360, excluding flashing and DVD-ROM related topics.
- All questions on flashing should be posted in Newbie Chat or Hacking/Technical DVD-ROM . The following guidelines should be used:
-First read the pinned sections of these forums and also search the forum for similar topics.
-If you have flashed drives before (proven setup) and that the same methods are not working then post in the Hacking/Technical DVD-ROM .
-Otherwise, plse post all questions related to DVD Flashing in the Newbie Chat . These includes (but not limited to)
- All request for initial setup of your flashing environment (cards, Motherboard...)
- Request for tutorial or information on how to flash
- Confirmation on how to flash DVD-ROM drives
- No, regular games cannot be transferred from DVD to be played from the x360 HD (like xbox 1).
Edited by sosotiit, 15 April 2007 - 02:22 PM.