Soundfx4

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 11 April 2007 - 03:27 AM

Has anyone here successfully streamed videos to their PSP with the PMP VLC player? I tried doing this, but the readme file was pretty vague, didn't explain the correct formatting of the ini file, and finally it included a link for learning how to use VLC to stream video over a network, which didn't really help much. I'm not really sure how to get this working, but I would very much like to. When I get more time I'll read through the VLC guide later, but for now if anyone has experience with this, or knows of a well written guide to get this working, then please just let me know. It would be of great help.

Thanks

#2 netdevil69

netdevil69

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,173 posts
  • Interests:Playing the Drums and Bass. Listen to music (rock, punk, funk). Building Computers. hmmm..Xbox?
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 11 April 2007 - 10:05 AM

You might be better off starting with PIMP Streamer. (Works Great)

http://www.pimpware.org/?page_id=26

#3 Soundfx4

Soundfx4

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 12 April 2007 - 06:11 AM

QUOTE(netdevil69 @ Apr 11 2007, 05:12 AM) View Post
You might be better off starting with PIMP Streamer. (Works Great)

http://www.pimpware.org/?page_id=26

I actually used that, and I love it except for one problem...it is very unstable. It only worked with .avi container files without crashing. .Mkv container files wouldn't work very well if at all, and if they did they would screw up soon after :\ So I went searching for an alternative to PIMP Streamer and stumbled upon this. Don't get me wrong, PIMP Streamer would be perfect for what I need if it worked better, but it still has many bugs from what I've seen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users