• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 LakersRaidersFan

LakersRaidersFan

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 06:03 PM

I have recently updated from an XBMC build that was about a year old to the latest (3-23-07). Only to find out that a few of the XML files i used to edit to get XBMC to work the way i like are gone or moved. Mainly the changes i like to make are a full screen album art icon during visualization mode (music), and i used to change the thumbnail size to 500x500. Are these customizations still available?

#2 LakersRaidersFan

LakersRaidersFan

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 03:31 AM

Bump

#3 jmarshall

jmarshall

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 03:48 AM

The skin probably hasn't changed all that much in full screen vis, so you can probably merge your changes in there.

As for the other one, you can increase the thumb size cached in advancedsettings.xml - more in the online manual.

#4 LakersRaidersFan

LakersRaidersFan

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 04:05 AM

QUOTE(jmarshall @ Apr 29 2007, 04:24 AM) View Post

The skin probably hasn't changed all that much in full screen vis, so you can probably merge your changes in there.

As for the other one, you can increase the thumb size cached in advancedsettings.xml - more in the online manual.

The advancedsettings.xml is one of the XML's i am used to editing, however in the latest builds (SVN_2007-04-20_rev8582-T3CH) there isn't an XML file by that name. Has that XML name been changed to something else?

#5 evilkorn

evilkorn

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 343 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:none

Posted 29 April 2007 - 04:55 AM

You need to create the file yourself. Just make a blank text document with the extention .xml. Make sure it's not .txt.xml though.

#6 LakersRaidersFan

LakersRaidersFan

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 05:00 AM

QUOTE(evilkorn @ Apr 29 2007, 05:31 AM) View Post

You need to create the file yourself. Just make a blank text document with the extention .xml. Make sure it's not .txt.xml though.

Oh, i see, add it to the "user data" directory correct?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users