X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 127 posts
  • Interests:Drinking, partying, girls, modding stuff, playing xbox
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 12 April 2007 - 01:52 AM

I play online a lot. I play ranked games all the time but some things about it make me mad. I can't figure out which quick plays and strategies are best.

I play people and after playing the first period I begin to judge their skill level and a lot of the time I think I can beat them but I lose. I am not saying I'm awesome but like Halo 2 you just get that feeling by looking how they play.

But some of these bastards make it impossible for me to score. The literally have at least one to two guys, sometimes 3 just sitting in front of the net! So if I try to shoot from a far and hope to get a nice rebound to score, they scoop it up. And if I want to take it all the way, I have to deek at least 2 or 3 people. Sometimes I can make it all the way but wtf?

Then when they come down to my end, all my defensemen scatter abroad leaving just me. Sometimes I can stop the play but all they have to do is get a good deek or just an odd man rush and I'm smoked.

What plays are they using that just set like 3 guys there in the key? I have tried many strategies and can't figure it out. I'm a decent player but I cant even get them to throw me a bone. Help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users