Photo

What's The Coolest Kind Of Console Hacking?

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

Poll: What's the coolest kind of console hacking?

What's the coolest kind of console hacking?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#106 d0ck

d0ck

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 26 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 04 July 2007 - 09:07 PM

I love homebrew.

I think running backups is great. I'm not a very rich man. I buy my games. I love being able to run a backup and not the original. I collect games. Got complete box sets of lunar and other really rare games. I WILL NOT play any of my originals. Only time they been spinned is when I made a backup. I had to buy GRAW Two times. For 64.64 a peice. You're talking around 130 for one game. I can't be doing that no more. Specialy when the console broke my games. Piracy is a problem. But we should be able to run backups if like. Sucks though poeple use stuff for backup as a gateway for piracy. But that's life and the way things go. Some poeple use it for evil some honeslt run just there backups.

d0ck

#107 eebeejay

eebeejay

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 05:07 PM

I say homebrew. But backups are the reason any console that has been hacked, was hacked in the 1st place.

#108 Infamous Ob

Infamous Ob

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,283 posts
  • Interests:Family&Children, Traveling, Skateboarding, Cars, Electronics, Music, G4TV, Nice Homes, GTA Modding
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 04 February 2008 - 08:22 PM

Im goin' with Case Modding, because I can make my system different from the rest of the world. But I think XBMC is pretty sick though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users