X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 100 posts
  • Interests:Stuff.
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 17 April 2007 - 02:57 PM

This morning, I woke up to an 'all hell broke loose' state of mind! The long-awaited new Halo 2 maps are now ready for download! I haven't downloaded them yet because on my original Xbox, premium content for me is blocked and I can't access account settings due to 'technical difficulties', but at least I know the last 4 digits on my dad's credit card. Other than that, for those of you who do have them, hope you guys are enjoying the new maps. Anybody find any glitches or superjumps yet?

NOW THE WAIT IS OVER! STORM THE GATES!

#2 Vektor0

Vektor0

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 107 posts
  • Interests:Your mom.
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 17 April 2007 - 07:21 PM

Even if someone did, I hope they don't post anything about it here.

It's almost flattering when someone glitches you... basically handing you flowers and saying, "you're so much better than me that I have to cheat in order to beat you. Keep up the good work."

#3 hyfall381

hyfall381

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 17 April 2007 - 11:02 PM

i cant stand glitchers. anyways..i just got done playing a few rounds in the new maps with some friends. they are pretty cool. one is smaller. kinda like a human version of midship ( i think thats the one im thinking of). the other is bigger. good for sniping. you start with a battle rifle too. both maps have 2 overshields, a sword and rocket launcher. i played online with 3 other people. i didnt find the maps to be too big or too small for 4 of us. id say its definitally worth the $4.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users