• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 thomes08

thomes08

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,619 posts
  • Interests:XBOX! HOCKEY! POT AND SHROOMS! BEER!

Posted 22 April 2007 - 08:09 PM

Been playing the demo all day. I think it's actually really good. I was pleased with LotR as a console RTS and this one has much better control than that. I think the graphics are pretty good, way better than LotR and i didn't experience too much slowdown. The in-game camera support is sweet and should boost the camera sales.

I love how they made grouping units really easy, and you can build anything (stuctures, infantry, vehicles, aircraft, support structures) from anywhere. This makes intense combat easier to manage as you don't have to leave the battle to build new things.

Thomes08

#17 edwinmcdunlap

edwinmcdunlap

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,796 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 23 April 2007 - 01:33 AM

Yay smile.gif

Just downloaded it, off to play now.

#18 luther349

luther349

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 27 April 2007 - 04:31 PM

downloaded it. defently a rts noobs base rushing and quitting when you get the upper hand reminds me of starcraft lol. thers a cap on the unit amounts but i dont see any cap of support units yet build all the turrents you can handel lol. noobs will also try to build the ion cannon witch is a bad move it gives away where it is to bomb it out of play. ion cannon = nuke if you dont knoe. so always have plenty of bombers hande to take it out couse they will keep trying. if your gonna try the ion cannon make shure you shoud your base with anti air turrnts and guys that an attack the air. not a bad demo but you dont relly get alot of units i relly hope thers more in the full game.

so far i like it units do alot of diffrent things you can litterly stack a air raid if you send bombers and use your spicel = devstation. a fully devluped base inthe demo can build 2 support units at the same time so you can stack turrents pretty quick. its also very fast paced for a rts.

Edited by luther349, 27 April 2007 - 04:33 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users