5 replies to this topic

#1 rockdawg

rockdawg

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 01:27 AM

I just compliled a fresh build, and when I go to "scan for new content" under movies, it finds all the new movies and enters them into the db, but selecting Movie Information on a newly added movie leads to the virtual keyboard with the name already entered like iit wants to scan for it. Clicking done yields a "Querying info" popup just like when you scan in new items, but it never finds anything and you are forced to cancel out. All previously scanned in movies show their movie info properly, but the new ones do this. Can anyone else confirm this bug?

#2 97xU92

97xU92

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 03:48 AM

I'm having the same issue, and a search revealed some other people having the same issue (no answers.)

I have "set content" for the folder and run the scan to create my DB. No problems. But after the scan, in library mode, I cannot get movie info. The info button does nothing, and selecting "movie information" from the context menu brings up the keyboard like you mentioned. After pressing 'ok' it goes to the "querying info" page forever until canceled.

I'm online, my network settings are correct (note the initial scan works fine) but nothing I have tried results in any change of this behavior. This must be a very limited problem, as not many people have mentioned it..but it appears to be a problem nonetheless.

Any ideas anyone?

#3 blondguyg

blondguyg

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 06:27 AM

Mine has been behaving the same the past few builds but seems to be working again on the newest t3ch release, 6/25.

#4 competes2win

competes2win

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 27 June 2007 - 03:25 PM

QUOTE(blondguyg @ Jun 27 2007, 01:03 AM) View Post

Mine has been behaving the same the past few builds but seems to be working again on the newest t3ch release, 6/25.

this may be good news because i started to have this problem about 4 releases back but I moved out of my apartment for the summer and although I've been updating the xbmc builds religiously, I have not had internet access to my xbox for sometime now, therefor could not check the status of this 'bug'.

#5 97xU92

97xU92

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 04:19 AM

QUOTE(blondguyg @ Jun 27 2007, 07:03 AM) View Post

Just did a fresh install with the new build. I'm still getting the same results.

#6 spiff

spiff

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 925 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 10:58 AM

until one of you guys do a PROPER error report, including logs and instructions on how i can reproduce, i'm gonna keep ignoring these reports. everything works 100% for me. and that doesnt mean i dont believe there are bugs, but why would i bother fixing them if i first have to hunt them down? they are certainly not a problem for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users