3 replies to this topic

#1 zero129

zero129

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 07:20 PM

I know this is the PS3 section, but since the is not a psp section i thought id post this here.

I've made a Petition asking Square Enix to port FF3 to the psp.

To: SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD

I have been a big fan of the Final Fantasy series ever since i first played Final Fantasy VII on the PlayStation 1 Console.
I then went on to buy and collect the rest of the games in the Final Fantasy series as I'm sure so has many other people.

But so far the is a game missing from my Collection and that game is the remake of Final Fantasy 3 for the Nintendo DS as i do not own a Nintendo DS only a PSP i've had to miss out on Final Fantasy 3.

So with this petition i am asking Square Enix to please port the DS version of Final Fantasy 3 to the PSP.
I know the would be alot of PSP owners who would buy this game as soon as it's released, and with Final Fantasy 1&2 coming to the PSP it is only far that the PSP should get Final Fantasy 3 too.

So please Square Enix port the remake of Final Fantasy 3 to the PSP.

Link: http://www.petitiono...t/petition.html .

Please to all psp owners who are Final Fantasy fans sign the petition.

And all psp owners who are not FF fans please sign it also smile.gif.

Also everyone please get the word out there to other forums you visit to get this to grow as big as possible.
Ya never know if it gets big enough we might just see Final Fantasy 3 be ported to the psp smile .

And also if ye could go here http://digg.com/gami...P_Port_Petition , and digg it so more people can see this and sign the petition smile.gif .

#2 Casper1786

Casper1786

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 915 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 24 April 2007 - 10:28 PM

you could always use 3.40 OE-A and an emulator for an older console that ran the original release of FF3 for now

#3 epsilon72

epsilon72

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,213 posts
  • Interests:updating my interests section of my profile
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:none

Posted 30 April 2007 - 07:26 AM

Or you could buy a DS.

#4 Casper1786

Casper1786

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 915 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 01 May 2007 - 10:57 PM

he could but just buying 1 game for the psp or modding the psp an emulating the original game would be cheaper

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users