555 replies to this topic

#301 maximusoctavious

maximusoctavious

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 144 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 05:33 PM

hey Sharpe, screenshots really won't due any good, because you'll just see differn't pictures on every screen that don't match? So I have deleted all my pics from movies, settings, pictures, apps, filemanager ect.....except the default wallpaper dir. My buddy & I screwed around with the settings last night & just decided to keep the default folder in the media folder. Now theres no problem with the current lowrider xpr thats being used. To bad the old system doesn't work anymore though. I don't know if anyone here is actually using another xpr that they threw together or not. But this is my field of interest. Thats why I requested the folders for the skins wallpaper. I'm sure in the future updates things will be sorted. sad.gif

#302 Sharpe

Sharpe

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 03 February 2008 - 09:50 PM

Hello again.

Done a few more updates, mainly just tidying things up and stuff. I've also tried to tie up my custom labels a bit so that the skin works better in languages other than English.

Oh and I've also added another CD case music view - 3 icons to match the DVD case 3 icon view.

IPB Image

Cheers!

#303 Kautious619

Kautious619

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 109 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6d

Posted 04 February 2008 - 08:03 AM

Love the update Sharpe!! biggrin.gif

Can somebody tell me how to add the DVD case skin/cover to the list 1 view or Sharpe could you add in with your next update.
My internet connection was terminated last Saturday (who can guess why grr.gif) and now XBMC will not add movies to the library. So for now, I'm just using the old list view to view all of my movies on my PCs hard drive.

Im writing this from work sad.gif

Thanks

Edited by Kautious619, 04 February 2008 - 08:04 AM.

#304 Sharpe

Sharpe

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 02:20 AM

Hi Kautious619 - Mate I've done what you've asked and put the dvd covers in the main list view - they show up in the library mode and only work for movies (obviously), leaving TV eps icons unaffected.

IPB Image

Hope your internet gets fixed soon!

#305 Kautious619

Kautious619

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 109 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6d

Posted 05 February 2008 - 07:42 AM

Fast and Efficient Thanks biggrin.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif

I wont be able to download this untill Wednesday when AT&t comes and install U-verse internet/iptv.
Thanks again

Edited by Kautious619, 05 February 2008 - 07:47 AM.

#306 Cocophone

Cocophone

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 11:16 PM

How do I remove Programs from the home screen? I tried removing all sections of home.xml that include Programs. But when I reload the skin Programs was still on the home page.

#307 Sharpe

Sharpe

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 01:15 AM

I remember this was requested a while back as well and I forgot to get round to it.

I've just updated the skin and now you can disable Programs in skin settings.

Cheers

#308 Cocophone

Cocophone

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 06:57 AM

QUOTE(Sharpe @ Feb 12 2008, 04:51 PM) View Post

I remember this was requested a while back as well and I forgot to get round to it.

I've just updated the skin and now you can disable Programs in skin settings.

Cheers

Thanks!

#309 Sharpe

Sharpe

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 11:44 PM

Hi again.

Just done another update - main change is the TV Library list view. Plus a few other little bits and pieces.

IPB Image

Cheers

#310 Bloodfin

Bloodfin

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 12:13 AM

I really would like to kow why every damn skin I try to use tells me I need 2.00 or higher! I got all the latest updates!

#311 Sharpe

Sharpe

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 01:22 AM

I've updated the skin version number see if that helps, if you want to try it again.

#312 Bloodfin

Bloodfin

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 01:56 AM

Im downloading now.

Thanks man, but tell me why does it do that with all the skins I try to use?

EDIT: It just got done FTPing in, it still says it needs to be 2.00 or higher. I dont get why the hell all these skins need to be updated to 2.00 or higher when I read about so many people that use them still.

I stand by PM3 but I wanna do something different for a bit and I really like this one dude.

Nice work, I hope I get to use it...lol!

Edited by Bloodfin, 16 February 2008 - 02:03 AM.

#313 djdafreund

djdafreund

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 16 February 2008 - 04:39 AM

Don't take this the wron gway, but if it's complaining about not having 2.0 version, it's highly likely your not using the newest version, as maybe something happened when you updated the xbmc.xbe file, and it's still an older version.
The reason i'm guessing this is because, of the 100's of thousands of people not having this same issue, running the newest version of xbmc, there's not any other solution that would make this happen with all other skins as well. As the saying goes, "If it smells like coffee, and it tastes like coffee, it's highly likely it IS coffee", meaning if you think you are running the newest version, and various skins are saying you aren't, the way xbmc is programmed, it's likely because you aren't running the proper version.
A helpfull way to check is to use the info (right stick click, move over left one notch (info), and click "A" button). Look towards the bottom of the screen slightly to the right, and look at the build date. Should say somewhere around Feb.2 if using newest T3CH build. Just double check that is all. Hope that helps out.

#314 Bloodfin

Bloodfin

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 04:58 AM

I am running the proper version and I am by far the only one "complaining about it.

I pretty much started with a fresh install.

#315 Bloodfin

Bloodfin

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 05:39 AM

I wanted this edited in but some error accured,.... ooops!:

I am running the proper version and I am by far the only one "complaining about it.

I pretty much started with a fresh install with the build from the 10th of this month. I back up certain things I want and I place them in the newest version and then I FTP it in when done.

By the way, it don't say the version of XBMC needs to be 2.00 or higher it says the skin needs to be 2.00 or higher smile.gif

Edited by Bloodfin, 16 February 2008 - 05:39 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users