• 360 version:none

Posted 22 April 2007 - 05:19 PM

hi,

my buttons in the games blade look like this:

games
emulators
programs (applications)
save games

when I click on emulators or programs (2nd & 3rd button) the "explorer" pops up and shows me the listing

DVD-Game (empty)
emulators (a dir...)
apps (dir too)

1. how to change it so when I hit the emulators button it goes directly in F:\Apps\Emulators (to list all emulators) and when I hit the program button it goes in F:\Apps? (before I switched to the MC360 skin this was possible through DialogSubMenu.xml if I remember correctly)

2. it is possible to change the first button (I dont have xbox games on the xbos smile.gif) into the DVD-drive? I know how to change the label (includes.xml...), but I dont know how to change onAction() event (if thats what I am looking for)... I want it that way:

DVD-Drive
Emulators
Programs
Save Games

#2 919

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 03:58 AM

I am having a simular problem and searching has not found a solution. On an older version of mc360, when you went to Arcade, it displayed the Emulators, now it displays the Emu folder, the Apps folder, and Games folder. There has to be a simple solution to fix this, we must be missing something. Please help!!

#3 919

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 01:10 AM

No one has a solution? Is this just the way the new version is or is it a bug on my system???

#4 Xtrminator

Xtrminator

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 09:27 PM

I had the same problem and here is my solution:

Download the stable 2.0.1 release
Extract the zip somewhere on your PC
Go to the extracted files
Go to folder XBMC\Userdata
Copy sources.xml to the Userdata folder on your Xbox
Voila! When you choose something you go directly to the right folder.
If you have everything on your F: partition instead of your E: partition just edit sources.xml.

#5 Maniaczek

Maniaczek

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 02:38 PM

Hello!
Could anyone give me a solution how to do that in MC360 skin?

I have the same problem as SQLException but a solution by Xtrminator doesn't work.

What and how I need to change to get:

1.When I click on Game button in Games Blade i want to go directly to for example E:\Games
When I click on Emulators button in Games Blade i want to go directly to for example E:\Emulators
When I click on Apps button in Games Blade i want to go directly to for example E:\Apps
I don't want to see after clicking on this button another list with Game, Emulators, Apps.

2. How to remove an icon of "back directory" - ([..])

#6 Phill_smith

Phill_smith

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:none

Posted 04 July 2007 - 04:40 PM

Well you could just go into the button you want such as games. Navigate to a directory then press the white button. On the menu that appears select edit source, edit the directory to the one you want as default such as E:/games. I think you can even add multiple directories to the list.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users