• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Fromeo85

Fromeo85

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 02:13 AM

I posted it and I will also answer it.....I am a native of Buffalo, NY so clearly I am a Sabres fan....and don't give me any bandwagon s**t, I have been there for everything, since I was born so 21 years, i know about the Aud and clint malarchuk, i watch it laugh and cry at the same time bc some company made a figure about it yea wrong but still funny. and to answer the second part I believe it will be Buffalo and either the Sharks or the Ducks......so lets go buffalo

#2 Spency234

Spency234

LEAFS NATION

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 24 April 2007 - 03:10 AM

Very unhappy Leafs fan. I seriously think if they could have squeezed into the 8th spot they could have taken out the Sabres. Every game would have been like a home game! laugh.gif

I also have the Sabres coming out of the East, either them or New Jersey. It's all about the goalies in the playoffs and both of those teams have stellar goaltending. I just think Buffalo's offense is better.

Out of the West I see the Ducks.

Ducks win it all.

#3 makaveli91

makaveli91

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 24 April 2007 - 04:45 AM

I think in the East it will come down to Buffalo or Ottawa. You guys must not have watched Emery finish off the Pens. In the west, I say Detroit or San Jose. I'd like to see Vancouver, but they can't get their shit together for a long enough stretch. I say Stanley Cup finals will be between Ottawa and San Jose.

#4 Fromeo85

Fromeo85

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 05:49 PM

QUOTE(makaveli91 @ Apr 23 2007, 11:52 PM) View Post

I think in the East it will come down to Buffalo or Ottawa. You guys must not have watched Emery finish off the Pens. In the west, I say Detroit or San Jose. I'd like to see Vancouver, but they can't get their shit together for a long enough stretch. I say Stanley Cup finals will be between Ottawa and San Jose.

see now that i heard i have to put my two sense in, sure ottawa beat us a lot in the regular season, same thing happened last year, but we own the sens in the playoffs

#5 _iffy

_iffy

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 24 April 2007 - 06:15 PM

^everyone owns the sens in the playoffs.

San Jose FTW. Unless luongo can steal some games, then buffalo for the win.

Buffalo won't be able to beat san jose. Maybe the mighty ducks, and probably vancouver. They'll definitely beat detroit.

sad.gif go leafs go

#6 Fromeo85

Fromeo85

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 07:17 PM

QUOTE(_iffy @ Apr 24 2007, 01:22 PM) View Post

^everyone owns the sens in the playoffs.

San Jose FTW. Unless luongo can steal some games, then buffalo for the win.

Buffalo won't be able to beat san jose. Maybe the mighty ducks, and probably vancouver. They'll definitely beat detroit.
sad.gif go leafs go

yea except for the pens, i thought the pens would actually steal that one....but apparently not, ottawa is a team of goons, neil gets away with everything, heatley and alfresson are dirty m'effers, spezza is really the only decent player on that team, and ray emery well he has gotten better, but honestly no team can go line for line with Buffalo, they have the deepest roster in the league.

#7 gordo1111

gordo1111

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 06 May 2007 - 10:28 PM

Vancouver but then we're out!

#8 BlackWaterOp

BlackWaterOp

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 10 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 06 June 2007 - 03:58 PM

Fucking Ducks...I'm a Wings fan. There needs to be a major Referee overhaul in the Western Conference. There were som many times the Referee's called thing against the Red Wings when similar, if not exact, same things were done by the Ducks without reprocution. New Ref's = Fair games, period.

#9 Spency234

Spency234

LEAFS NATION

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 04:07 PM

QUOTE(Spency234 @ Apr 23 2007, 10:46 PM) View Post

Ducks win it all.

biggrin.gif

EDIT: Also, did any of you Canadian hockey fans hear about the mayor of Toronto trying to get Torontians to "bury the hatchet" and cheer for the Sens because they are Canadian? Talk about political suicide!

Edited by Spency234, 06 June 2007 - 04:09 PM.

#10 BlackWaterOp

BlackWaterOp

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 10 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 07 June 2007 - 07:48 PM

God Damn Anaheim. Nobody in Cali even knew hockey existed until the Ducks showed up. I bet they never sold the Arena out until this season, fucking pussies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users