• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 tazli

tazli

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 01:28 PM

is there anyone selling custom cases.. i hate the size and look of my Orginal Xbox and i am not a handyman.

so is there any cases bluprints i could take to a plexyboulding company or anyone diffrent selling cases than the original look (i know about the colored one's still to big)

#2 lordgerty

lordgerty

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:smashing,fixing,smashing,fixing, it goes on
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 24 April 2007 - 01:52 PM

QUOTE(tazli @ Apr 24 2007, 01:35 PM) View Post

is there anyone selling custom cases.. i hate the size and look of my Orginal Xbox and i am not a handyman.

so is there any cases bluprints i could take to a plexyboulding company or anyone diffrent selling cases than the original look (i know about the colored one's still to big)

Hi tazli

the problem you may have with finding a custom case is without modding the internal parts of the xbox its not going to reduce the size much and your a bit stuck with the original shape.

there might be someone willing to build you a custom case and people do trade/sell there custom work but these are usually complete systems.

what kind of case do you have in mind m8 any ideas?
you could give it a go youself there are lots of kind people on this forum who will give advise and you could take it slowwwww as you like
have a trawl through this forum,dont forget the big sticky at the top of the board its got loads of ideas.

biggrin.gif

#3 Dano2k0

Dano2k0

The Cooling King

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,457 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 24 April 2007 - 03:15 PM

Your best bet is to draw up plans of roughly what you want then try and find someone who will build it, i do case modding and custom creations, but i'm based in the UK so shipping to the US etc is really out of question as its not worth the money it would cost to send over.

There have been a couple of replacement plexiglass cases, try searching them on these forums and google, you should get some results.

Also, if you want to try and find someone on the forums, make a post in the B/S/T forum with your request, and you can try looking there for custom cases.

There are many mods on this forum, all of which are one off custom mods, if you find one you like, try and get someone to build it for you.

This thread will now be closed, as it has no purpose here, as all the information that really is available has been posted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users