#1 Mag1c

Mag1c

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 24 April 2007 - 11:02 PM

hey i was reading on bungie.net and i saw that the new maps were to be included in matchmaking today on the 24th in some mm games such as (team slayer) and i also read that the ranks were suppose to reset.... can anyone tell me why they didn't include the maps and why the ranks for xbox live did not reset?

i am kind of happy ranks did not reset ha ha i am a legit 36 ***

#2 capboy210

capboy210

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts
  • Interests:Xbox modification, computers, games, live, friends, girls, eating pasta.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 25 April 2007 - 12:58 AM

I'm not entirely sure myself. One thing I learned is never trust the dates bungie gives you. They reset when they reset. I personally care less if they will or willnot reset it. I'm sure you will hear about it on the bungie website, eventually.....

#3 GLiTcH

GLiTcH

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,567 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 10 May 2007 - 10:30 PM

QUOTE(capboy210 @ Apr 24 2007, 07:34 PM) View Post

I'm not entirely sure myself. One thing I learned is never trust the dates bungie gives you. They reset when they reset. I personally care less if they will or willnot reset it. I'm sure you will hear about it on the bungie website, eventually.....

i just logged in n my rank was reseted.. sucks cause the new maps dont show up now.. cant play slayer,rumble,etc training its fine though..lol grr.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users