• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Got_M0dd┐┐┐

Got_M0dd┐┐┐

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 08:14 AM

I have evolution x v393 and i'm trying to put the xsnesbox v.2.99 on it. i got it on there some how but it never work if anyone has a walkthrough that explains it really good please send it my way .i have the ftp to send it i just don't no what to do with the files and the .bpm or whatever i can;t understand that stuff i have the IQ of a woodchuck please help me!!!!

i have modded my xbox already and several maps on halo2 but i just can't figure out this emulator thing!?!

#2 manias

manias

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 09:43 AM

QUOTE(Got_M0dd┐┐┐ @ Apr 26 2007, 09:21 AM) View Post

I have evolution x v393 and i'm trying to put the xsnesbox v.2.99 on it. i got it on there some how but it never work if anyone has a walkthrough that explains it really good please send it my way .i have the ftp to send it i just don't no what to do with the files and the .bpm or whatever i can;t understand that stuff i have the IQ of a woodchuck please help me!!!!

i have modded my xbox already and several maps on halo2 but i just can't figure out this emulator thing!?!

doesn't really matter where you put it as you can launch it using a file browser for example.. if you have a menu, you'll have to check what folders it checks (e.g. e:/emulators or something) if you want it to appear in there..

#3 althena

althena

X-S Senior Member

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts
  • Interests:Videogames (from the good old 8Bit-Times up to now), Mangas, Animes, Cinema, meeting friends, sports
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 26 April 2007 - 03:18 PM

QUOTE(Got_M0dd┐┐┐ @ Apr 26 2007, 08:21 AM) View Post

xsnesbox v.2.99? I think you mean ZsnexBox v. 2.99, right? By the way, the latest version is version 3 final, so you might get that one to be up to date smile.gif
If you use EvolutionX (and not the imo much better Dashboards like Avalaunch or UnleashX for whatever reason) try to look for a file called evox.ini. It should be where the XBE from EvolutionX is, normally in the root of drive C: on the Xbox. When you found that one, you can see in there where the EvolutionX is looking for applications and emulators (just open it with an editor). If you have problems understanding this file, just post its content here.
But as said before, by default it should have included a paths called e/emulators and f/emulators or e/emu and f/emu.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users