#1 Howski

Howski

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 01:45 AM

Hi,
I just borrowed COD 3 off my brother and put it in my newish (about 2 weeks) 360 today. Now I know (after hours of playing) that the disc works fine in his 360 but I'm getting problems. The game has crashed several times, the first and most often time is during the title sequence after you first start the game. Something from the right that looks like an error pops out and disappears quickly (to quick to read) and then you are signed out in to the dashboard. If the game happens to make it past this point I cant seem to get past the truck scene, just before the guy runs and gets on (or shot or whatever) the vid freezes although the audio runs on till the cut scene finishes.

Any idea what could be causing this? The disc has some small marks on it but nothing major, so I don't think its that. The only thing different is I updated my 360 when I first got it. Could this be the problem?
Cheers in advance.
-How.

#2 OFD

OFD

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 01 May 2007 - 06:45 AM

Yeah, I had the same problem (The flashed dashboard page from the right with what looks like an error, not the vid freeze)when I first got COD3, but the last game update seems to have stopped it (at least I thought that was what it was!).

The only other thing I've changed with my Xbox is moved it further away from the amp and given it better airflow around the box to help cooling.

Sorry I don't have much more help than that!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users