• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Liquid*Ice

Liquid*Ice

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:Movies-Animation-Vacations-Palm Trees and Hot Women! and strange creatures that do dangerous things.
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 27 April 2007 - 11:57 PM

Final Fantasy 7 Theme biggrin.gif Enjoy!!

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Download Now

#2 prosk8termatt

prosk8termatt

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 02:49 AM

Great job ICE! this is better then the advent theme, I have the sounds for the menus and stuff if you want to add them

#3 Liquid*Ice

Liquid*Ice

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:Movies-Animation-Vacations-Palm Trees and Hot Women! and strange creatures that do dangerous things.

Posted 28 April 2007 - 08:54 PM

Thank you...Yea i got your soundpack its good. If anyone wants the soundpack they can just get it from the advent children page where prosk8termatt posted it.

#4 Vasahond

Vasahond

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 02:59 AM

Hello. First off, I have to admit, I'm a very big fan of Final Fantasy 7. However, I do some some concerns with this skin, and I just want to offer a little C+C, so please don't take any of the comments I offer to heart.

To tell you the truth, this is a pretty decent skin. However, some of the colors and schemes make it a little too "busy" or chaotic. Some of the things here don't seem to blend well to me; such as the blades. The backgrounds look good, but some of them make text a little hard to read at times. Also, I think a few of the graphics could be a little better implemented -- to be perfectly honest, a lot of the graphics make it look pretty thrown together.

If you'd like a little bit of help, encouragement, or anything else, I'd be very pleased to work with you! Again, none of this is against you, or your ability to skin. I think you're a fantastic skinner -- and I want to help you to be better (if you don't mind my C+C). Questions? Comments? Feel more than welcome to PM me!

#5 Liquid*Ice

Liquid*Ice

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 03:38 AM

Well im not changing anything I like it the way it is I dont see anything wrong with it at all and how many skins have you made? blink.gif

....Also saying the skin is "busy" or chaotic doesnt make sense to me lol If you'd rather have plain and boring skins dont look at mine laugh.gif

#6 Vasahond

Vasahond

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 05:20 PM

No, no. I still think I'm a little misunderstood here. I'm not bashing your ability to skin at all, nor am I telling you to make your skin simpler, I'm just giving some some tips on how to blend it all together smoothly. Also, I really like the skin, so don't get me wrong here. Tell you what, I'll create a Final Fantasy VII skin and I'll let you kind of see what I'm saying; but from my own perspective with different graphics.

But please don't take my C+C the wrong way -- I didn't mean to offend you. wink.gif If you like what you see when I'm finished, maybe we can work together on some projects. And if not, no problem.

#7 Liquid*Ice

Liquid*Ice

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 09:31 PM

No its ok you didn't offend me....I'm looking forward to seeing your own version of Final Fantasy 7 theme.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users