• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 trunoob507

trunoob507

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 03:30 AM

School is almost over for me, and one of my first project i wanna do for the summer is to mod my x360. I'm thinking of getting either a xeno top gear or blaster 360 and using the "kreon" drive burning method. I'm just looking for a short summary/links on what I need to do inorder for me set up to flash my drive and burn my back up games.
I've looked into some of the tutorial and it seems like the xeno top gear and blaster 360 installation isn't too complicated. I'm willing to spend the extra money on the "kreon" so once i get it flashed backing up/burning doesn't seem too hard.
Also, am I able to turn the mod on and off with the xeno top gear/blaster 360 so it is safe for me to go on Xbox live, because i definitely don't wanna miss out on the halo 3 online.
Is this the cleaniest way of modding my xbox 360? I prefer to mess with my xbox 360 at lease as possible, such as no soldiering or anything.

*btw, i have a hitachi drive, which i don't think matters for the set up i'm trying to do.
Thank you for your help.

Edited by trunoob507, 07 May 2007 - 03:39 AM.

#2 trunoob507

trunoob507

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 05:17 AM

i'm sure not too many ask this question but i'm just curious. Have anyone try to use the "kreon" drive externally? During the summer, i'll have access to a desktop I can use to install the kreon drive with, but during fall I'm moving away, and i'll only have my laptop. I've seen sata/IDE to usb cords, but i'm wondering if anyone have try to this and with any success. It's obvious its not meant to be use externally, but have anyone carefully placed the drive outside of the desktop and get it to function properly? Thanks for the help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users