2 replies to this topic

#1 Magimog

Magimog

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 142 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 03:21 PM

Just had a few questions on a few things that were puzzling me... This mod is absolutely staggering and unfortunately doesn't explain the Xbox controls very well... I've read the readme but it still leaves me hanging a bit.

1. How do you turn this thing on? I managed to do this yesterday and can't seem to remember. I thought it was L+Left Thumb

2. Do all these mods work? I flipped through the listing I magically brought up yesterday and it didn't show anything about things like Hunter Madness, Bullet Time etc...

3. How do some of these mods get activated? For First Person Camera it says "YES, NO, SPECIAL CTRL LEFT, SPECIAL CTRL RIGHT, SPECIAL CTRL UP, SPECIAL CTRL DOWN, STEER
FOWARD, STEER BACK" I'm not even sure where to start with that one...

4. When spawning a car, why does it explode when I press Y inside of it?

Sorry for all the questions, but there is no other place to find the answers biggrin.gif

#2 oozingrectum

oozingrectum

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 07 May 2007 - 11:13 PM

QUOTE(Magimog @ May 7 2007, 03:57 PM) View Post

Just had a few questions on a few things that were puzzling me... This mod is absolutely staggering and unfortunately doesn't explain the Xbox controls very well... I've read the readme but it still leaves me hanging a bit.

1. How do you turn this thing on? I managed to do this yesterday and can't seem to remember. I thought it was L+Left Thumb

2. Do all these mods work? I flipped through the listing I magically brought up yesterday and it didn't show anything about things like Hunter Madness, Bullet Time etc...

3. How do some of these mods get activated? For First Person Camera it says "YES, NO, SPECIAL CTRL LEFT, SPECIAL CTRL RIGHT, SPECIAL CTRL UP, SPECIAL CTRL DOWN, STEER
FOWARD, STEER BACK" I'm not even sure where to start with that one...

4. When spawning a car, why does it explode when I press Y inside of it?

Sorry for all the questions, but there is no other place to find the answers biggrin.gif
1 - Uhh... I don't remember.
2 - For those ones, go into CJ's moms house... Do you know the door by the table that leads nowhere? Walk into it-- it's open the mod manager menu
3 - Ummm...
4 - Don't know.

I'm not much help, but at least I tried.

#3 Magimog

Magimog

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 142 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 04:58 AM

Thats more info than I originally had so thank you very much! This mod is definitely awesome

If anyone else can answer those other questions that would be great too smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users