#1 ghrayfahx

ghrayfahx

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:none

Posted 08 May 2007 - 03:04 AM

I have been rolling my own builds of XBMC for some time now under the brand "FahxBahx", and I used to have the files to give the BB skins LinksBoks support thanks to Roormonger and Ch13f. I know a lot has changed in the makeup of MC360 since then and was wondering if there's a change we might see support added into MC360 and others as it seems that LinksBoks will some time in the near future become part of the main XBMC tree. If any modders want to take it on, my latest build has been seen "floating" around in some famous waters. Hopefully that statement isn't inappropriate. If it is, please let me jnow and I can edit. I don't wanna get banned for something like that. Heh. wink.gif

#2 ghrayfahx

ghrayfahx

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 05:25 PM

Is there no info on this? If I knew about coding, I'd take care of it myself. Now, I'm not being ungrateful with that statement, I'm saying I wish I DID understand coding so I could contribute to the project.

#3 timdog82001

timdog82001

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 13 May 2007 - 02:38 AM

I can pretty much guarantee they'll add support for LinksBoks to MC360 once it is actually incorporated into XBMC, but until then, I wouldn't expect anything.

#4 Jezz_X

Jezz_X

X-S Knowledgebase

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,531 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 13 May 2007 - 03:16 AM

what he said

#5 ghrayfahx

ghrayfahx

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 03:17 AM

Sounds good to me. I understand that. I wish I had skin modding skills myself so I could get it going. All the time I use MC360, I feel like I'm taking a step backwards when I go to use PM3 just so I can surf the web.

#6 Archigos

Archigos

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 31 August 2007 - 09:02 AM

If you're using the actual Links SVN tree, then you can do some very simple edits to get the desired effect. If you let me know exactly where you wanted the button located (ex. I replace the Emulator button on the Games Blade) I can tell you which files to edit and what to change.

#7 timdog82001

timdog82001

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 07 September 2007 - 09:12 PM

I actually just finished adding support for the Linksboks XBMC in my monster mod for MC360 (check out the link in my sig). It's not in the version up for download yet, but should be soon enough. I'll let you guys know when it is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users