#1 Durrik

Durrik

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 20 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 08 May 2007 - 10:26 PM

Okay, I have searched around for a few days now. I have my Xbox 360 with the TS-H943 ms25 DVD-ROM drive. I have successfully hacked my firmware twice before, once to Xtreme 3.2 and again to 5.2. My problem is that the last time I flashed it to 5.2, I accidentally selected to make an Xtreme firmware for an ms28 drive. I was unaware at the time. Now that I am trying to upgrade it to Xtreme 5.3. I can't even get my 360 drive to be detected. I type in <a:/>mtkflash r/m orig.bin with the drive on. It says that it Scanned the drive, but the only drive that shows up is 1. IDE Primary Master which is my Pioneer 111D DVD DL Burner. I have also tried using SAMREAD.bat with my serial number and the same thing happens. Mtkflash /sata r/m orig.bin didn't work either. I am not having a problem flashing it.. yet. I just cannot figure out how to get my drive to show up. I have tried putting in the 0800 disc too, that doesn't seem to do anything either. I have a VIA VT6421L SATA PCI Controller card and it has worked fine in the past.. but I can not figure out how to get it to work now, I just need the drive to show up in the list of selectable drives. I can't even backup my ORIG.bin file. I would greatly appreciate all the help and thank all of you very much in advance!

#2 pr0ph3t-

pr0ph3t-

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 11:15 PM

Try booting your 360 up at the same time as your PC, or 5 seconds later.. I had the same problem for hours, then I started booting them both up at the same time, 1 sec later, 2 sec, 3 sec etc.

Edited by pr0ph3t-, 08 May 2007 - 11:15 PM.

#3 sosotiit

sosotiit

X-S Transcendental

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,034 posts
  • Interests:Techno gadgets and espresso coffee
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 08 May 2007 - 11:29 PM

also try connecting the sata cable after the boot of both X360 and PC .

-soso

#4 xboxer360

xboxer360

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 09:06 AM

i boot the xbox about 10 secs before i hit enter on the samread command

#5 Durrik

Durrik

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 20 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 09 May 2007 - 06:13 PM

Thanks for all the replys... Unfortunately none of these methods worked for me. Anyone have any different ideas?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users