Jump to content


Photo

Emu Not Showing Up


  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Echoside

Echoside

    X-S Enthusiast

  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 12:04 AM

Ok after finally figuring out all the ftp stuff, i move the xboyadvance stuff into the emus folder on the E drive, i reboot the xbox after all is done, and it wont show up. Any solutions? i think im using EvoX v1.3 or something, so im assuming that maybe its a fault with the dashboard.

Thanks

Edit: Im also on the Xbins FTP right now, so can you also let me know what ill need to download from there to make this work (as i have nothing from them yet)

Edited by Echoside, 11 May 2007 - 12:10 AM.


#2 Echoside

Echoside

    X-S Enthusiast

  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 01:22 AM

I've now got the newest version of EvoX and the Emulator submenu is gone from the dashboard, can anyone help me out? I need to know what to do from here to get an emulator (xboyadvance) up and running.

Thanks again

#3 gordo1111

gordo1111

    X-S Senior Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Location:Vancouver, BC
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 11 May 2007 - 03:56 AM

I suggest you use UnleashX as and app or dashboard since you don't have to edit the config files. UnleashX can pick up emulators or add more sources.

#4 theperfekt001

theperfekt001

    X-S Knowledgebase

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,044 posts
  • Location:Minnesota
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:none

Posted 11 May 2007 - 05:46 PM

You need to edit your evox.ini file. Add something like this to your menu section:
CODE
        Section "Emulators"
        {
            AutoAddItem "e:\emus\"
            AutoAddItem "f:\emus\"
            SortAll
        }

Where e:\emus and f:\emus are the paths to your emulators. An example of where the default.xbe would be is e:\emus\n64\default.xbe.

#5 Echoside

Echoside

    X-S Enthusiast

  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 05:52 PM

Dont worry, ive sorted it. I noticed that the Xbe file i got with v2.0 was only 80kb or something, so i d/led 1.9 and its xbe was about 2mb, so i used that instead and it works now tongue.gif




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users